Chapter 7: ✨Candy✨

*EXPLICIT CONTENT*🤤
(Ik y'all all so excited now🤭)

"Oh my God Aphrodite!" Wes yelled, running from the kitchen and jumping over the sofa just to scoop me up. I giggled and held him close. 'This. Now this is how I want to feel in a hug.' I thought to myself. "Can we talk please? Once we're done here?" Wes asked. "Yes, I'd love that." I responded. Soon I was enveloped in a huge group hug, "Where the fuck were you?!" Fred demanded, pretty angry. "Ummmm....funny story..." I replied, awkwardly answering.

After telling the story, Wes looked ready to explode with jealousy, he and Fred were ready to murder Head. "You guys...he was respectful, it's okay." I assured them. "I'm fine," I promised them, "and that escape was exactly what I needed to calm down." Fred cooled down, and although Wes still looked really pissed, he asked if we could talk.

I nodded and we went to my room. I sat on the bed, with him next to me. "Look..." he started, taking a deep breath, "I know you're mad at me. You're probably even more than mad at me, but I want you to know I care about you. I really truly do." "I know." I replied, "I know you care about me. But Wesley I need to know...how do you see me?" Wes stared at me with his chocolate brown orbs, with almost a scared look, "Why does everything have to be about that with you?" He asked. My soft expression turned hard, I was offended and hurt. "Whatever." I said, and then I added, "Get out." "Jenny-" Wes started, "Don't do this, we need to talk." He'd used my real name, ouch, and what else was there to talk about? Nothing. "Out." Was all I said as I stood up and pointed towards my sorry excuse for a door. "No." Was his short answer, getting up and stepping closer and closer to me...until I was up against the wall. His torso pressed tight against mine, "Kiss me." He stated, short and sweet.

My mind was an instant civil war. I'd waited so long for this moment, I wanted him...so bad. But I also didn't want to give myself away to him only to be hurt and abandoned.

Fuck it.

I kissed him, hard and fast, my hands pulling at his hair as he stumbled backwards, falling onto the bed. Our kisses were hot and heavy, as I straddled him in nothing but my sundress. His hands found their way you my thighs, and his bulge under me grew larger and larger under my bare pussy. When his hands went further up, he realized I wasn't wearing any panties, and he groaned into my mouth. I smiled, grinding down on him. His hands traced around my body, taking off my sundress.

He stopped kissing me, and just stared. I got self conscious and tried to cover my boobs with my hands, but he grabbed both of my wrists and pulled them away, "You're beautiful." He whispered in a low, raspy voice. I smiled, and reached for the waistband of his pants, my confidence renewed. He lifted up and took his shirt off, I could feel myself practically dripping. After taking his pants off, I could clearly see his bulge...and his size. I was throbbing. I tugged at the waistband of his boxers, teasing him. He sighed in sexual frustration, and I grinned, taking them all the way off. It sprung up, and I wanted to jump all over him like a wild animal. But...I knew I could get him good with this one.

I lifted myself up, holding his dick in one hand, centimeters away from my pussy. I would let myself down, and ever so slightly touch him, and then pull away. "Please." He begged, breathing heavy already, and gripping my thighs hard. I grinned, getting just what I wanted. I lifted all the way up, and began to slowly lower myself down onto him; we both moaned with pleasure, in a euphoric state.

That night slipped away too fast...and morning came way too quickly.

I awoke to the sound of fighting....and an empty bed beside me.

Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit. Shit.

Fred knows.

Thanks sm for reading!! Let me know what you think so far, and if you want some more sexy stuff;) I can do more detailed/longer scenes if you want! I just didn't want it to be weird xD Let me know what y'all think!! I hope you enjoyed, have a great night!💞