☆Chapter 3☆

We made it back to our trashy 3- bedroom apartment where the guys started hooking up their instruments to play. Due to the lack of space, our living room was basically just a music studio with a couch thrown in. I tossed myself stomach-down onto the couch to watch them play. It was incredibly noisy, and we always got complaints. There was one neighbor we got complaints from more than the rest though...and it was always awful. I sighed, knowing he'd probably come complain sooner or later, and of course I'd be the one to deal with it. The guys were just playing whatever and having fun with it. At one point Wes turned to me, giving me a wink as he began fingerpicking his guitar quickly, knowing exactly what he was doing to me. I turned away and hid my face in the pillow before a loud banging became present at our door. "Jenny, go tell Mr. Shitface to fuck off." Fred told me, just as tired with the neighbor as the rest of us. I sighed and got up, making my way to the front door in a manner that made it look like I was on deathrow..which is what it felt like sometimes.

I opened the door to see a short blond haired dude, probably about 18, looking like he was ready to murder us..for the hundredth time. "I told you guys to keep it down over here!! You're so fucking loud and I can't do anything!!" He yelled at me. "Oh go fuck yourself Jared." I scoffed, tired of his complaints. "You know we're not gonna stop so just let it go." "Absolutely I will not!" He exclaimed, getting up in my face, "Unless..." his voice softened as he put his hands on my waist, "...you wanna try something...and then, maybe I'll let it slide." He said seductively as I tried to pry his hands off of me, only to have him tighten his grip. "No, never!" I whispered harshly, still trying to pull away. I was no match for him, and I was beginning to panic. "C'mon...it'll be fun..a new experience." He smirked, getting closer to me, pushing me back up on the wall. "Go
Fuck. Yourself." I growled at him. He just smirked and said, "Oh females are so much hotter when they're mad..." I lifted my knee up and tried to knee him in the balls, but that just made him scream and grip me tighter, now trying to pull me out the door with him. That's when I started screaming, praying the guys would hear me over their loud instruments. "WES!! FRED! WESLEY! ANYONE!" I screamed, fighting against Jared, hot tears ready to spill. "Bet you wish they'd shut up now, huh?" He asked, an evil grin on his face as he yanked me out the door.

I looked up as I felt strong arms around my waist rip me away from Jared, only to see him bump into the front of Fred, who was waiting behind him. Fred put him in a chokehold and I turned around to look at my rescuer. Of course it was Wes. I smiled through my tears and gripped onto him like a koala bear to a tree. He held onto me for a moment before saying, "This sick bastard is gonna pay." I let go of him as he walked to where Fred had Jared. "Nobody." "Fucking." "Touches." "My." "Girl." Wes said, between punches to different areas of Jared. He'd sure as hell be hurting the next day. By this point he tried fighting back so Fred got to deliver his own punches as well as a few of the other guys.

I decided to go get some water out of the fridge because I needed to calm myself down a bit more. I'd always worried about that happening, but it never had till then. I'd never told the guys about any of the comments or the slight touching he'd done, because I was too scared. But now he was paying for every little thing he'd done. I leaned onto the counter, letting the ice cold water flow down my throat and cool me off. Suddenly two arms went around my waist, and I jumped, turning around in fear. When I saw it was just Wes I relaxed, letting myself fall against him in defeat of the day. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He apologized, rubbing his thumb back and forth on my arm. "It's fine." I sighed, "You didn't mean to, that freak just has me all worked up." "Yea we need to talk about that Jenny, how long has this been going on??" He asked, I turned around and saw the anger flashing in his brown eyes. "Can we please not talk about this tonight? I'm defeated, I don't want to think about it right now." The tears that had built up in my eyes, and my hands gently pressed against him as he held me had soothed his anger, and he agreed to wait till the next day. "Thank you." I said, leaning against him closely. I looked up and he was looking down. The gap began to close between us and then, "Jenny are you ok???" Fred and the other guys came rushing into the room, and Fred scooped me up away from Wes, holding me tightly; not even noticing what was about to happen a moment before. "Yea I'm fine, just a bit shaken up is all." I told him. When he started asking questions Wes explained we'd agreed to wait till tomorrow for the questioning. Fred nodded in understanding before telling me that I should get a shower to relax a bit, then go to bed. I agreed and went to go do that.

The shower did make me relax much more, helping to calm my nerves so I'd be able to sleep. After I'd changed I went back out and told all the guys goodnight. Wes held me tightly and I whispered, "What if he comes back. While I'm sleeping?" "Nobody is gonna touch you like that ever again. I won't fucking let them, none of us will. And trust me, he's long gone." I nodded, letting my head rest on his chest. "Come with me?" I asked, looking up at him with pleading eyes. "I- um- well I- I- wouldn't Fred kill me?" I giggled at his stuttering, it's nice to know I could have that effect on him. "No, I won't let him." I winked, before walking off, hoping he would follow.

I crawled into my cozy sheets, relaxing my body and letting all my stress just float away. A few minutes later, Wes entered my room, shirtless, and looking sexy as hell. He crawled into bed beside me, and snaked his arms around my waist, spooning me, when I'd scooted closer to him. "Thank you Wesley." I whispered. He just pulled me even closer, his grip on me tightening as a response. I smiled to myself, and then let sleep overcome me.

A/N: thank you guys so much for reading! Let me know what you think:) I hope y'all have a great day/night, baiii^^