~Take Me Away~

Disclaimer‼️: I don't think Fred is a jerk like this at all, and I love him sm, but for this ff I'm making him kinda a jerk cause I have to be dramatic
Sry Fred hunny, plz forgive me😭

I jumped out of bed, throwing on booty shorts and Wes' t-shirt, then I ran out of my room, down the hall, and into the kitchen/living room. I gasped, "Wesley!" I ran to him; he had two black eyes, a bloody nose, and he was slumped against the counter. On my way to him, two hands grabbed me from behind, pulling me away from Wes. "Why the fuck would you fuck him?!" Fred yelled at me, turning me around to face him and holding me by the arms. He shook me, saying, "He's an asshole!! And he's so out of here!" I tried to yank myself out of Fred's grasp, but he only held me tighter. "Get the fuck out of this apartment!" Fred growled at Wesley. I turned to look at Wes, he was holding his hand over one eye, nose bleeding. He nodded, and leaned off the counter to walk out. "No!" I screamed, fighting with every fiber in my body to get away from Fred. I was screaming bloody murder, yanking and pulling myself from him; unsuccessfully. Hot tears poured out of my eyes, and I screamed Wes' name, begging him not to go. He looked up at me with a sad, longing look. I think I even saw a tear or two glistening in his eyes; but that was it. Wes left without another word.

When the door closed, Fred let me go, and I ran straight for the door. Fred got there first, blocking my way. "You're not going after him. You're done. You're grounded." He said. "You're a fucking monster!" I screamed, "And you're not dad and mom so shut the fuck up! You ruined my life!!" I knew that hurt him, our mom and dad was a sensitive topic to us both. They'd died in a car crash when we were only 8 and 12; Fred took care of me ever since then. I loved him don't get me wrong, but right now, I wanted to rip his fucking head off.

I shoved him backwards into the door..hard, and ran to my room, slamming my "door". I fell onto my bed, a frantic mess. 'He didn't even say goodbye.' I thought to myself, crying harder than ever...and into a deep state of depression.

The next week went by in a haze. I barely got out of bed, I didn't eat, and I was so fucking pissed at Fred. Finally I decided I needed to get out of the house. So in my pajama pants and tank top, I scooted out of the apartment and down the street to the local Dollar Tree.

I trudged through the aisles, barely even feeling present in my own body. I found a pack of ramen and a Dr. Pepper I wanted, when I turned around I accidentally bumped into someone, "Shit I'm so sorry." I said, out of energy and scared of their response. "Oh it's all g- Jenny!?" The guy exclaimed, turning around. Head.

I smiled, a tired and relieved smile. "How are you hun?" He asked, pulling me in for a hug. I wrapped my arms around him, still gripping my food.

It's as if time in that moment went in slow motion.

His arms tight around my waist, his scent filling my lungs, my face buried in his shirt on his warm shoulder, his cheek on top of my head, his tiny dreads tickling the back of my neck; it was all too much.

My hands lost grip and I dropped my food, the items crashed to the floor as I gripped the back of Head's shirt as tight as I could; hot tears falling down my face. My body was a shaking mess. Head said, "Whoa are you okay Jen?! C'mon, let's get out of here." I lifted my head, mascara running down my face; but I didn't care. I just stopped crying and nodded, taking his hand and letting him take me away.

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed!! Ily all smmmm!! Thanks for reading and let me know what you think!! Who wants a Wes' POV?? Lemme know!:) I hope you're all having a great week so far, baiii💞