Chapter 4

I woke up the next morning to find the bed empty next to me. I sighed, upset he'd gotten up and left me. It made me feel as if he didn't really care...he only did it because he felt bad for me. I rolled over and found a piece of paper, a note, from Wes: 'Aphrodite, you looked so peaceful I couldn't bare to wake you up, I hope you slept well. Love, Wes🩵'
I sighed, and dropped my face into the pillow he'd slept on, inhaling his scent.

Reluctantly, I forced myself up, and didn't even bother changing. Walking into the kitchen I discovered that the apartment was empty besides Lethal. "Hey," He said, walking up to me, "mind if I help?" He asked, seeing me preparing to make pancakes. "Not at all." I replied, smiling. "Y'know...Wes is a virgin." He said. "Huh?!" I exclaimed questioningly, incredibly taken aback. "I mean, as much as he may talk, and as cool as he may try to seem, he's a virgin. So don't let that intimidate you. You'd be his first." Lethal was grinning from ear-to-ear as if this was as innocent of a conversation as unicorns would be. I of course, was red as a tomato. "Oh- um...we'll thanks?" I replied, too confused to know what else to say. "Don't worry," he chuckled, "I won't tell him about this at all, and you didn't hear it from me." I nodded, hoping I'd stop blushing so much.

After working in silence for a few minutes, I'd worked up the balls to ask Lethal if he knew if Wes liked me or not. "Honestly...I'm not sure." My shoulders slumped at that answer, longing to know. "He certainly acts like it, plus, he even called you his girl yesterday..but Wes is a very confusing individual. I never truly know anything about him." He explained. I sighed, "Thanks anyways Lee."

We finished the pancakes and ate, Lethal said all the other guys went grocery shopping. I shook my head knowing what a disaster that always turned out to be.

After eating I went to my room and got changed, a really short sundress I knew would drive Wes crazy...and a bikini underneath. I was lounging on the couch with Lethal watching Little Monsters when the for swung open and all the other guys trudged in, carrying grocery bags. I got up, taking my head off Lethal's shoulder, and walked into the kitchen swaying my hips on purpose.

Wesley took one look at me and quickly turned around...I knew exactly why. While unpacking the miscellaneous groceries the boys managed to buy, I asked, "Who wants to go down to the beach with me?" Fred eyed me suspiciously and I asked him what was wrong. "Are you sure you're up for that?" I sighed, I'd been worried this was gonna happen, "You guys, I'm fine. A relaxing day on the beach is exactly what I need." Fred looked reluctant but agreed anyways. "No!" Wes exclaimed, "Ypu can't let her do that! Jenny, you can't do that!" "Ummmm...why not?" I asked, confused. I thought he'd wanna see me in a bikini. "You just had something serious happen to you, you're vulnerable, I can't just let you go off and risk it happening again." Wes said. I appreciated his concern but that was just too much. "Then come with me, jeez I invited everyone anyways." I replied. "No." He said, "You're not going." "Excuse me?" I questioned, challenging him. "Fred?" I asked, baffled at Wes' response I'm the first place. "Y'know...he may be right." Fred began to side with Wes. "What the fuck?! I yelled, getting pissed off. "Why can't you guys support me?! You're making this all worse I hope you know that! And Wes, you're not my older brother, so stop fucking acting like you are!!" I had hot tears spilling from my eyes at this point. "You guys fucking suck!" I yelled, running to my room.

I slammed my half a door and crashed onto my bed in tears, tearing up the "love" note Wes had left me just earlier that morning.

698 words:)

Thanks so much for reading! I hope you all enjoyed it. Stay tuned for the next chapter, I've already got it started;)