Chapter 4: Orter's POV

I don't know if  it's right for me to brought them to my room. But I already promise to Rayne that I will not let louyang leave without him, no them.. telling us what really is happening, why Finn is crying.

"Look, I don't know if it was the right thing to do this. I brought you here to my room instead of the office; but, I already promise to rayne, and even though I don't want anything bad to happen to you later make sure what you say and replies is correct because otherwise; I'm the one who will kill you both if Rayne amok here at my room."

"Why would rayne do that here?" ask mash

"Yeah, why would he? This is my room after all; but, as you can see we all don't know what he can do or what on his mind; because those two– *i point where the two are seating* stupid make him mad, I don't know what will happen next."

——————————

*doors open*

"Rayne" I call him wisphered. He just looked at me slight and sat in the other seat; across the room.

"Tell me– what did you do to my little brother?" he started to ask after a while of silence

"you'll not going to talk?– haha *he laughs and grab their collar* I'm will kill you both if you don't talk, I can do that. Try me!"

"He hurt finn; he fvcking hurt him." said lance while glaring at louyang, then rayne let go both of them

"What do you mean?"

"He... he,"

"He what?" I ask

"I raped him, why?" he proudly said to us, and before I can react, I saw Louyang flew on the wall and have a many swords of rayne pointed on him.

"Hey, hey. What do you think you are doing, rayne? Just get him to the underground and beat him there if you want" because I don't want him to mess my room, it also disturbing on the other students if they saw him killing him here.

"Fine!"

——————————

"Do you think, we can stop him for killing Louyang?" said dot in the middle of silence, looking at me

"I rather not to do that" I said, still watching rayne hurting or must I say–killing Louyang

"Why?" he asked again and this time I look at him, he's not kinda– he is definitely stupid *sigh*

"You're friend of Finn, right?" I asked him, he looked at me frowned and nods.

"Of course, I am!"

"Then understand– what he's feeling right now"

"I know but he's going to kill him, y'know!"

"Then stop him, if you want" I said and lean on the wall

"NO WAY!" he shouts and rayne looked at us, dot hide at my back shouting rayne "don't mind me, please go back to what you are doing"

"This is the first time– first time I saw rayne berserk, he is a calm person. but now, he is like a crazy man and I don't think if any of you–any of us can stop him from killing Louyang"

It's the truth, this is the first time i saw rayne; like this– like a madman. I guess this is his fate– to die early.

(to be continued...)