(5) Lover of Mine

*Roughly 2 weeks later*

*Michael's Pov, Mikey Co-Fronting*

I blinked, rubbing the side of my head. I could feel how close Mikey was, almost on top of me. I looked up at both Ashton and Calum sitting at my kitchen table looking at me. "Okay, um so I have something big to tell the two of you. So you can tell that theirs defiantly something different with me. I go from an Australian accent to an American one and changes super fast. Plus all my mannerism, my feelings..  That's because of one reason..."

I looked at both of them listening intently to me. I took a deep breath closing my eyes for a second. 

"I have dissociative identity disorder"

They both just looked at me confused. "I'm not just Michael, or Mikey as you call. I'm actually Michael, Mikey and Michaela. And I know it all sounds crazy but from you two seeing my personality change and how my rooms set up with the three M's over my bed, it all is just me."

Calum took a breath, "So what does that mean? Am I dating three different people? How does that even happen? What is going on?"

I looked up at his confused and upset face. " It means their is three different people inside of this body. But I, Michael am the host and usually fronting the most. I am also the person dating you and with you Calum. And that leads to why Ashton is here... See Mikey, he's in love with Ashton. And we know both of you might think we're freaks or hate us. but we're sorry and we wanted to let you know because we trust both of you deeply."

Calum stood up holding his head, while Ashton just sat there looking amazed. Calum then spoke up, "I need a few minutes alone." He then turned, walking out of the house. 

Ashton just sat there staring at me. "S-so you like me..."

"Well I like you as a friend, but Mikey likes you in a relationship way. If you want, I can try and see if he will front for you.."

"No, no you don't have to do that. I'm just wrapping my head around it. So that first time I basically talked you, it wasn't you was it?"

"No, when we found you in the bathroom, Mikey was fronted, but then we switched and that's why I was so lost."

"Wow, it all makes so much sense, the mood shifts, the accent, the handwriting, all of it."

"Ya, I'm sorry for not telling you before, I just didn't want people to know and pick on me for it."

"I totally understand, now go talk to your man about this."

I weakly smiled at him. "Thank you"

I stood up from the table, walking in the direction I saw Calum go. I opened the front door to see him sitting on the step talking to my mom who just got home. She turned looking at me. "Why dont you two talking it out and I'll go make us all some tea."

She stood up, heading into the house. Calum turned, looking at me. I sat down beside him, grabbing his hand. "I'm so sorry"

He squeezed my hand looking at me, "I should be the one sorry, I should have noticed. I did, and didn't say anything. Some days you were like this, my boyfriend and others you sounded different, acted different. I should have known something was up."

"It's okay, nobody knows or notices and that is totally fine and alright with me. I just wanted to tell you. I don't know how you feel about their being three of us though.. and Mikey being in love with Ashton..."

"I don't know. What am I supposed to say or think. I'm in love with you Michael. And now I'm learning theirs two other people you share your body with. That I have to share you with."