(9) Summer love

*Michaels pov* Mid June*

I got up to the sun shining through my window. I groaned sitting up in my bed and grabbing my phone off of my stand. It was 2 pm and I had texts from all three boys checking in on me.

I held my head trying to figure out what we did last night.

I pulled my blanket off and called Calum. He answered pretty quickly. "Hey beautiful, you just now waking up?"

"Uh, ya. I don't really remember what all happened.. Could you come over?"

"Would you mind if I brought the other boys? We were all grabbing lunch together since you were still asleep."

"Of course that's fine"

"Perfect. We'll be there in a half hour. We love you"

"Love you too"

I laid back down in my bed, having foggy memories from last night. All the boys were here. They slept here.

I noticed calums varsity jacket on my chair. I reached over grabbing it and pulling it against me. I felt so lost and just in a daze. I closed my eyes falling back to sleep.

I woke up to Calum lightly tapping my arm. "Baby are you alright?"

I opened my eyes seeing all three boys standing there confused. " I dont think so. It's so confusing in here"

*Mikeys pov*

I opened my eyes to Calum being in the middle of a sentence. " Luke what's happening to help"

I rubbed my temple. "I'm sorry, could you say that again?"

Ashtons face softened, knowing a switch happened. He leaned in, putting his hand on my cheek and whispering so Luke couldn't hear. "We have to tell Luke darling of your DID. Then the three of us will tell you of last night."

"Why would you tell me about last night? I was there."

Ashton looked at Calum. "Oh. Um.. Michael doesn't know what happened. And you guys keep switching and its a troublesome moment right now."

I Sat up looking at Luke. "Let's all just sit on my bed and we can talk."

They all sat down, us in a small circle, with Luke across from me. The boys both looked at me anxiously while Luke looked lost.

"So Luke, I know you seen and noticed the different moods I go into, the different accents, mannerism, all of it. Hell, even the 3 M's above my head. It all has a reason and explanation, we probably should have given you when we first started to date.. we have a disorder called DID. It means we have three separate minds, personalities, people in this one body. Theirs me Mikey, plus Michael our host, and Michaela. We're sorry for not telling you before."

Luke stared at us with a blank expression. "What."

"I'm so sorry Luke. I'm sorry"

He stood up. "I-i need a moment."

He quickly rushed out of our room. I looked over at Ashton and Calum. Ashton grabbed my hand, "I'll go talk to him"

I looked at Calum. "What do I do?"

"Just give him some time and space like you did for me. We'll be alright. He'll grow and understand."

Calum leaned in kissing my temple. I leaned into his side, closing my eyes and letting whoever fronted take over.

*Michaela's POV*

I opened my eyes looking up at Calum. I know he's dating the other two boys, but I've not really interacted with him that much, usually only Ashton since we like the same things. He looked down at me while I spaced out. "Baby, are you alright?"

"Y-ya Ashie"

His face lightened. "Oh sweet Michaela, this is a crazy time right now. Mikey just told Luke of you DID and he stopped out."

"Maybe i'm the best one to be here then."

Ashton looked at me confused. "If you think so hun, I'm not one to stop you."

I got up, grabbing a pair of Sweatpants and a t shirt as Ashton just watched from the edge of the bed. I turned looking at him, "Are you coming?"

He stood up, heading out of the room. I followed behind and we headed down the stairs. Luke was sitting on the couch with Calum. I stepped up the edge, "lukey.."

He looked up at me, "yea?"

"Are you okay?"

"How didn't I know I'm dating 3 people in one."

"Well you're not.. Mikey doesn't see you as a boyfriend just a best friend. Michael is, and I barely come out, I wasn't really supposed to until you knew and Mikey felt I would be safe with you.. but I do now and I'm so sorry luke"

He looked at me, his eyes softening. "Michaela right? I'm sorry darling. I just need to process and understand all that's happening."

I

looked at him scared and upset. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes. "P-please don't leave us.. we need you"

He reached out his hands. "Oh baby, come here"

I walked around the couch climbing into his lap. He wrapped his arms around me tightly. "I'm not going anywhere darling."

He lightly kissed my forehead. "I'm sorry for worrying you. I just am a little lost, confused, hurt I wasn't told before. But I understand stand the worry and wait too. I've hurt you and I'm sorry for that darling."

I laid against his lap until I was fully calmed down. He pulled me back, looking down at me. "I love you darling, every part of you. Even if not all of you wants to date, I am still happily your best friends and boyfriends to those who wish to."

I smiled up at him, "Thank you Lukey."

He smiled looking down at me. "Am I able to kiss you?"

"I smiled excitedly. "Of course!"

He chuckled before leaving down and kissing my lips lightly. I happily giggled, kissing him back.

Calum and Ashton sat there happily seeing us make up and Luke being alright. I pulled back from Luke, "Can we go get ice cream?"

Luke kissed my temple, "of course princess, anything for you."

I hopped up excitingly. "Well let's go!"

The boys followed behind me happily.