(6) Amnesia

*Michaela's Pov* 2 Weeks later* 

I woke up in bed cuddled into one of our pillows. I sat up rubbing my eyes, and hopping up out of the bed. I walked into the bathroom seeing our faded purple hair. I'll have to re-dye it the next time I'm fronted, hopefully it'll be more since were getting used to it here. 

I went out putting on a pair of jeans and one of my oversized sweaters. I smiled, looking at myself in the mirror. I pulled out my phone sending a picture to Calum. But accidently sent it as well to Mikey's frienenemy Luke... I didn't really care though, happily skipping down stairs to momma. She smiled at me, "Good morning Michaela, sit down and have some breakfast sweetie."

I sat down as dad came over and kissed me on the head, "Have a good day at school sweetie"

Then went over and kissed momma's head and out the door he went. I looked at the clock then stood up heading out to the car. Thankfully even though I'm so young I have to know how to drive since I could front at anytime. I got in, throwing our bag in the passenger seat, driving to school. 

I parked, then got out with my backpack. I walked up and headed towards first period. Calum was leaned against his locker and I started to walk past. He grabbed my arm, pulling me into him. "Looking cute today baby boy"

I looked up at him, "Girl"

He let go looking at me, I know this is the first time Calum has ever met me, but I know the others have talked to me.  "Oh, I'm sorry hun"

"No, your okay, being in your arms feels nice Cal."

He smiled down at me, kissing my forehead. "Lets go to first period darling"

He grabbed my hand and we walked down the hallway. We went in and sat down next to Ashton. He smiled looking at me, "That's such a cute sweater, I Love it on you"

I blushed smiling at him, "Thank you"

I looked back up at the teacher, then class started. 

After class, I went to get up, but as I did Luke walked by grabbing my ass. I jumped back, falling into Ashton. Calum grabbed Luke's collar of his shirt. "Don't touch him like that."

"What, he's the fag sending pictures around."

"What the hell are you talking about!?"

"Ask him"

He looked at me, winked then got out of Calum's grasp walking out of the room. Calum looked over at me, "Are you alright?"

I could feel tears welling up in my eyes, "M-mich"

I felt myself go black. 

*Michael's Pov*

I opened my eyes, looking around confused in Ashton's arms. "What happened?"

"Um.."

I looked at both Calum and Ashton, "Seriously guys, what happened?"

"Luke grabbed your, well Michaela's ass"

"Oh god."

I grabbed my head, my poor girl, the first time she comes out and meets them this happens. How could Luke do that, could he know? Him and Mikey were getting closer, becoming friends. 

Calum set his hand on my shoulder, "Is there anything we can do for you hun?"

"No, I'm okay, I just hope she is."

I stood up, "Did he say anything?"

"Just that she had sent him a picture.  But I'm confused because she sent it to me, definitely not him."