Reunion

'kahan hai tu?' Abhishek asked Manisha excitedly as soon as she picked up his call.
'hum Bihar mein hain btaya to tha tujhe. Or tu aisay chila q rha hai.' Manisha asked totally clueless from the reason of his happiness.

'mein Mumbai ja rha hun kl.' Abhishek said with no excitement in his voice this time.
Manisha was going to tell him that she's also returning Mumbai tomorrow night but an idea struck her mind. Why not to surprise him!

'aray lekn tu Mumbai q ja rha hai?' Manisha asked.

'meeting hai ek.' Abhishek replied in a low voice. Manisha was now feeling guilty for ruining his excitement like this but she imagine the level of happiness on his face after seeing her.

'to babu all the best dekhna teri meeting bht achi jaye gi.'

'Manisha tu aa nh sakti kya Mumbai.' Abhishek asked her.

'nh re babu hum nh aa saktay abhi. Itne dino baad apni family se milay hain. Sab bht khush hain. Or hum bhi unke sath thora waqt bitana chahtay hain.' Manisha said controlling her laugh. Her sister who was sitting beside her became shocked listening to her. She looked at her with wide eyes and she gestured her to be quiet.

'Manisha please yrr. Mein bas do din ke liye jaa rha hun. Mein ziada din nh rokun ga. Tu aaja phir dobara chali jana.'

'nh aisa nh hu sakta. Hum se baar baar travelling nh huta hai. Or tu itna udaas kyun hu rha hai? Hum phir kabhi mil lein ge.' Manisha said trying to sound sad.

Here, Abhishek's mood was spoilt. He didn't feel like going to Mumbai but he had to because of his commitments. He decided to convince her one more time by taking the name of Abhisha fans as he know that she loves her fans but she again denied saying she can't come.

Manisha planned her whole journey privately. She made sure no one will know that she's also coming Mumbai next night.

She didn't sleep the whole night because of her excitement. She's imagining his reaction after seeing her suddenly. She planned everything perfectly and was just praying everything to go according to her plan.

On the other hand, Abhishek was also not able to sleep thinking about her.

'yrr ek moka mila tha milne ka. Puray 1 mahine baad. Family ke sath time spend krna hai. Or mein? Meray sth nh krna? Mujh se bhi to itna dur rehti hai. Ek baar or call kr ke bolun? Lekn 2 baj rahe hain, so na gai hu.' at last he called her hoping that she's awake.

She looked at the caller I'd and smiled widely. She wanted to talk to him but she know that she can't lie to him and her excitement level was also on top. She didn't want her plan to spoil so she ignored his calls. He massaged her.

'Manisha aaja na yrr.' she smiled getting emotional looking at his text. She always that she would be the one calling him and making plans to meet but here her man is. He's continously convincing her to meet him showing how much he missed her.

'sorry Abhishek lekn abhi hum teray ksi massage ya call ka reply nh kar sakte. Tu hmaein janta bhi to itne ache se hai ke 1 sec mein hmara jhuth pakar sakta hai tu. To sorry babu but I promise kal is waqt hum call ya massage par nh samne beth kar baat krein ge tujh se.' Manisha promised herself and layed on her bed smiling thinking about tomorrow.

The past 1 month was roller coaster for both of them. They were hell busy but still happy for all the love they're getting. They still make time for each other instead of their hectic schedules and give even smallest details of their day at night. That used to be their peaceful one hour of the day. In which they talk about everything. They were ignoring the negitivity around them and it didn't effect even a bit of their friendship. They are still the same. Nothing can change their bond. And cherry on the top, their fans, who stood by their side no matter what. They were completely happy but just miss each other's presence around them. Now they just want to meet each other and hug tightly letting go of their whole month tiredness. Manisha smiled thinking about their reunion as she recalled their moments whereas Abhishek was just tosing ans turning around in his bed cursing his fate as he can't meet her. Abhishek still use to ignore his feelings for her and was just going with flow. On the other hand, Manisha's feelings were growing but she was hiding them as she don't want to ruin their friendship.