Argument (1)

'Abhishek sun na tu is bed par se uth ja. Yahan Ashika so jaye gi or hum dono sath so jayein ge.' Elvish said to Abhishek who was lying down in his bed with Jiya. He looked up and saw Manisha, Ashika and Elvish standing there.

'thik hai tu is se puch le phir hi uthun ga mein yahan se.' Abhishek said pointing towards Jiya who was sitting beside him on the same bed.

'nh mein nh chahti ke wo jaye.' Jiya said immediately.

'aray ye kya baat hui us se kyun puchna hai Abhishek apko.' Ashika asked him.

'kyun ke yrr hum dono shuru se bed share kar rahe hain or wo meray sath hi comfortable huti hai. Usko nh axha lagta ksi or ke sath bed share krna.' Abhishek said getting irritated as he was sleepy and tired because of the task and his friends aren't letting him sleep.

Manisha sensed the irritation in his voice and she knew he must be tired.

' manchale ji chaliye bahar chalte hain. Usko sonay dein.' Manisha said as she dragged Elvish and Ashika with her.

Abhishek saw her going with them and once again an unknown feeling striked him. The feeling which he never felt before for a long time now, the feeling of jealousy, the feeling of being replaced. He closed his eyes again in order to sleep but Jiya spoke to him in a extra sweet voice.

'thank you Abhi. Mujhay acha laga ke tu ne mujhay apne doston ke samne priority di.' she said placing her hand on his shoulder.

Abhishek wanted to tell her that he did this just because he respect her. She told him that she isn't comfortable in sharing her bed with anyone else nor even with any girl and is just comfortable with him. He knows he must've hurt his friends but he can't help them because of his kind and understanding nature.

'aray tu so gya kya?' Jiya asked as he didn't answer for long time. Abhishek immediately closed his eyes to show that he's sleeping because he really don't want to talk with Jiya as this time. He was continuously thinking what Manisha would be talking with Elvish as he can hear there laughs from the garden area.

'acha chal bht hansi mazak hugya. Mein to ja rai hun sonay. Tum dono bhi so jana jaldi. Phir subah utha nh jata hai.' Ashika said picking up the bottle and went inside.

Ashika entered the bedroom and layed down in her bed. Abhishek slightly open to check who entered the bedroom and he got angry seeing Ashika there.

'aray yrr kya batein hain aisi jo khtm hi nh hu rai hain.' Abhishek thought and again closed his eyes but he couldn't sleep.

After sometime, when Elvish still didn't come to sleep. He got up from bed and went to check on them as his heart wasn't at peace thinking about what they must be doing.

He entered the garden area and saw them sitting near the swimming pool. He took steps towards them but stopped at some distance to hear what they're talking about.

'han to bas sahi hai phir aaj mein teray sath hi so jaoun ga teray bed par. Wahan ek bande ki jaga to hu gi hi na?' Elvish joked about sleeping with Manisha and Manisha got it that he's just joking not knowing about the presence of someone standing behind them who didn't take it as a joke.

'aray zaror manchale ji. Hum to wahan start se akelay hi so rahe hain. Acha hai hamein company mil jaye gi.' Manisha said controlling her laugh so that Elvish would continue the joke. Elvish was going to say something when Abhishek spoke.

'tu is ke sath soye ga?' Abhishek asked in dangerous tone. Both Manisha and Elvish looked behind and got shocked seeing him there. Manisha was going to reply him when Elvish stood up and replied him.

'han soun ga na. Kyun mein nh so sakta kya?' Elvish said smiling inwardly as he knew what's going to happen now.

'tera dimagh khrb hu gya hai kya? Tujhe pta hai na ke tu kya bol rha hai?' Abhishek asked glaring at him.