Trust(3)

It was late night and Manisha was sitting at the terrace. She was missing her father so much and was crying.
Abhishek was also awake but was lying in his bed trying to sleep but was unable to. He got up from his bed and went out. He straightly went to check on Manisha but got surprised seeing her bed empty. He immediately went in washroom area to search her but got panicked not seeing her there also. He was going inside to ask Elvish when his eyes went on her sitting at the terrace. He took a sigh of relief.

He stood there looking at her. He badly wanted to go to her and talk to her but he has no courage. He's really feeling guilty for not standing up for her and moreover hurting her with his words. This girl literally took care of him like a child and what he did with her was really wrong.
He noticed that she's crying and without wasting a second he went to her.

'kya hua ro kyun rai hai.' Abhishek asked as he sat beside her.

Manisha got scared at his sudden appearance.

'kch nh.' Manisha said as she composed herself.

She stood up to go from there but he held her wrist and asked her to sit. She wanted to refuse him but she was so tired of fighting with him now. She knew at the end of the day she has to talk with him. She can't ignore him living under the same roof.
Manisha sat beside him and he held her hand.

'han bol?' Manisha asked looking at him. He was looking down and avoiding her gaze.

'I am sorry.' the only words which were escaped from his mouth.

Manisha looked at their hands which were intertwined perfectly with eachother. She smiled seeing them but she suddenly remembered that they're siblings and she shouldn't have these feelings for him. She has no right to think like that for Abhishek. She slowly took her hand back from him.

'koi baat nh Abhishek ghalti sab se huti hai.' Manisha said smiling. He looked at her like how can she forgive him this easily.

He looked in her eyes and found some unknown emotions in them. He never noticed her eyes before like this. Her eyes are really expressive.

'kya hua aisay kya dekh rha h?' Manisha said breaking the eye contact and immediately looked in mirror to check if there's something on her face. But Abhishek was still looking at her like he was lost in her. He stared at her thinking is she for real or not. She was wearing a simple white coloured dress with no makeup on her face. Her hair were perfectly tied up in a ponytail with no makeup on her face and her puffy eyes and red nose were enhancing her beauty. The moonlight falling on her face was making her look like a fairy.

'ABHISHEK.' Manisha shouted as she was calling him for minutes but he was so lost in her to hear her voice.

'han bol.' Abhishek said as he came out of his Manisha land.

'hum sonay ja rahe hain neend aa rai h.' Manisha said standing up but he again made her sit.

'pehlay meri baat sun mein ne tujhe us waqt jo kch bhi bola mein bht gussay mein tha or bas nikal gya wo sab meray mun se. Uske liye I am really very sorry. Or jo dusri Pooja di wali hai meray pas uski koi justification nh hai. Wahn mein blkl ghlt tha. Mujhay teray liye khara huna chahiye tha jesay hamesha tu huti hai meray liye.'

'tujhe lagta hai ke tu ne ghalt kiya hai?' Manisha asked him and he nodded innocently.

'bas phir hum bas yehi chahtay the ke tujhe pta hu ke tu ne ghalt kiya hai. Tujhe teri ghalti ka ehsas hai or tu genuinely sorry bol rha hai to hum kn hutay hain maaf na krne walay.' Manisha said as her forgiving nature took over her. She is like this. She can't hold grudges against anyone. She forgives very easily and this is her one of the qualities that makes her different from others.