Trust (1)

Manisha was sitting in jail thinking about the events that happened today. Abhishek made Jiya wear the ring, he didn't say anything to Pooja when she was speaking shit about her, Ashika's elimination, Elvish taking her name for going jail, Salman bashing her for being over confident. Her head suddenly started spinning. She don't know what's happening with her but she can't take all this anymore. She started shivering sitting at the corner in the jail.

'ye kya hu rha hai hamein. Hum itne kamzor to nh hain ke itni si baat par hamara aisa haal hu jaye. Is se kahin ziada dekha hai life mein. Or ab to bas 2 weeks ki hi baat hai phir hum kabhi in sab ke samne bhi nh ayein ge.' Manisha said trying to console herself.

She sat there just thinking and thinking what's her fault? She never bear even a single word against Abhishek from anyone and he just stood there listening all that and never uttered a word in her favour! This is what friendship is?

'hum ne to hamesha Abhishek ka sath dia. Sab ke sath uske liye larai ki. Bebika ko chor dia or usne kya kiya? Peechlay week bhi usay sab pta tha Ashika wala mazak lekn wo nh bola kch bhi sir ke samne. Wesay to kehta hai A1 since day1 lekn jab sath denay ki baari aai to peechay hat gya. Bas ab bht hugya. Ab hum usse kabhi baat nh krein ge or Elvish se bhi nh krein ge. Hum uske sath mazak krte hain or wo mazak bhi usi ne hi shuru kia tha. Ab bas bht hugya. Wesay bhi Abhishek ke pas to Jiya hai usay hmari kya hi zarorat or Elvish ki Bebika or Pooja di se dosti hugai hai ksi ko hmari zaroarat to hai nh.' Manisha slept thinking all this. One thing she has decided that she's never to talk with Abhishek and Elvish ever again.

Next morning.

'Good morning Bigg boss.' Manisha shouted from the jail as the song got over. She was looking so happy. Bebika, Jiya and Pooja were surprised seeing her like this. They thought she must be sad or upset but here she is looking so fresh and happy. Abhishek and Elvish smiles genuinely looking at her happy face. They went towards her to talk but she quickly went inside washroom to avoid them. Abhishek and Elvish didn't notice it much. They sat there waiting for her but when she didn't come out for very long time they went inside to bring their breakfast here and also brought it for Manisha.

After sometime Manisha came out smiling and saw them sitting with breakfast.

Abhishek gave her breakfast opening the door and she took it. Abhishek and Elvish started talking with her and Manisha was eating quietly. Abhishek tried to involve her in the conversation but she wasn't even uttering a single word and was just smiling and eating her food quietly. He find it weird. Manisha was never like this. She used to speak even when she's angry but today was something different. Elvish also noticed and asked Abhishek from his eyes and Abhishek gave him 'I don't know' look.

'kya re mukhiya itni chup kyun hai?' Elvish decided to ask her directly.

'hum mukhiya nh hain. Manisha Rani hain or ap hamein wesai bolaiye Elvish. Ashika chali gai hai kal to ab koi group to hai nh to ab behtar huga ke hum alag alag hi rahein. Jtna ap dono hum se dur rahein ge utna hi ap ke liye acha huga.' Manisha said smiling.
Abhishek and Elvish look at each other and started laughing.

'acha bua to ab tu hamre baghair rahe gi.' Abhishek said in between his laugh.

Tears formed in her eyes seeing them laughing at her decision. But she controlled and gave a bigger smile.

'dekh lijiye ga Abhishek ji hum jo kehtay hain wo hum karte hain.' Manisha said looking in his eyes.

Smile vanished from his face as soon as he looked into her eyes. There was something weird in her eyes. He always read her eyes very easily but today he saw something very different like she's hurt, she's angry or she's broken.

'acha mukhiya dekh lein hum ktni dair chalta hai tera ye drama.' Elvish said as he was still taking it lightly that she'll be normal after sometime.

'aray Elvish ji ap hmare dramay ko abhi jante hi kahan hain. Yahan real reh kar dekh liya. Saala koi kadar nh hai to socha itna fake fake krte hain ye log to thora inko wesa ban ki dekha detay hain jesa ye log hamein btate hain sab ke samne. Or jab hmare apno ko hi wo batein thik lagti hain to hamre ache ban kar rehne ka koi faida nh hai. Ab jo jesa hamare sath uske sath hum wesay.' Manisha said with dangerous smile on her lips and determination in her eyes.