Misunderstanding

'Manisha?' Abhishek whispered as she finally picked up his call after 3 days.

'han bol?' Manisha replied in a cold voice.

'kahan hai tu?'

'tujhe kya krna hai.'

'3 din se baat kyun nh kar rai hai?' Abhishek asked.

'agar nh utha raii phone to matlb busy hun. Ab baar baar call krna band kar hum shoot par hain.' Manisha said irritatingly and cut the call without even giving him a chance to speak.

Abhishek throw the phone on bed frustrated from her behaviour.

'kya hai yrr ye larki. Agar gussa hai to larh le na ye is tarah se ignore krne ka kya matlb hai? Ab hum koi bigg boss ke ghar mein to hain nh ke ye naraz hu or mein ja kar mana lun. Manane ke liye baat to krni hi paray gi na or ye madam to phone bhi nh utha rai hain. Lagta hai ab Mumbai jaldi jana paray ga.' Abhishek thought and called his manager to book his ticket to Mumbai.

'Abhishek tu to kal janay wala tha na. Phir abhi raat mein hi kyun ja rha hai?' his mother asked as he was standing at door to leave.

'aray mummy meeting hai na kal to meri to kal hi ja kar forun meeting attend krne ki himmat nh hugi meri. Abhi raat mein hi puhunch kar aram krlun ga or kal aram se meeting attend krlun ga.'he said to his family and then left after meeting them.

Whereas with Manisha, as she cut his call and tears rolled down on her face as she never talked this rudely with him. But today it just happened because she's angry at him. She's hurt by his behaviour. She don't know why the things going on social media started affected her. The whole fiasco happened at social media after they uploaded their vlogs affected her badly. She put on a story in his support but his own friends were trolling her and he didn't even utter a word against them. He was the one who tweeted for Jiya when this all was happening with her. So, why he didn't support her?

'shayad Abhishek bhi hamein wasai smajhta hai jesay uske dost kehtay hain. Kahin wo bhi to yehi nh sochta ke mein ktni besharam hun jo us larke se itna chipakti hun jis ne hmaein behn kaha hai?' all these negitive thoughts were hitting her when she was called by the director. She composed herself and wiped out her tears. She concealed her makeup and went out encouraging herself to give her best forgetting about everything.

After sometime Abhishek landed in Mumbai and again called Manisha's manager to take her address. Her manager helped him to reach her house. Her manager opened her house with the keys she has given him before for any emergency.

'thank you bhai. Ab ye bta ke wo aye gi kab tak?' Abhishek asked her manger entering her house.

'abhi 1 ghante baad mein unhein lenay joun ga or phir ghar drop krun ga. Unka set yahn se ziada dur nh hai. Jldi aajayein gi wo.' her manager said and left the house leaving him alone in her house.

He was starving as he didn't eat dinner but he decides to wait for Manisha and to eat his dinner with her. He layed down at the sofa and drifted off as he was hell tired because of continuous travelling.

After almost 1 and a half hour Manisha entered her house and was shocked to see someone's shoes and bags at her enterence. She got scared. She slowly went inside and saw someone sleeping on the sofa facing his back towards her.

'Abhishek.' Manisha said as she saw his face.
'ye yahn kya kar rha hai? Manisha thought and immediately called her manager. She's 100% sure that it's his deed only as nobody else has access to her house.

'Manisha is se pehlay tu mujhay daante mein bta dn ke Abhishek bhai ne mujhay teri kasam di thi or mujhay unki madad krni pari. Ab tera unse jo bhi hai solve krle mujhay bech mein mat la.' her manager said as soon as he picked the call and immediately cut it giving her no chance to speak.