Reunion (2)

Manisha break the hug and looked at him who was still in delusion.

'Abhishek aisay kyun khara hai?' Manisha asked cupping his face.

'tu sach mein hai?' Abhishek asked.
Manisha laughed listening to him.

'han babu sach mein hum hi hain.'

As soon as Abhishek realised she's for real, he took her in a bone crushing hug again.
They both were very emotional but composed themselves and break the hug with smiling faces.

As they broke the hug and looked at each other, their eyes met. They were just looking at each other.

'I missed you.' they both said together and chuckled realising they said it together.

'chal ab kya andar nh bulaye ga unhein?' his manager said and they realised they are still standing at the door.

'aray han na andar aa.' Abhishek said taking her inside holding her hand.

She suddenly felt completed as he held her hand tightly. She looked at their hands and slightly prayed to stay like this with him forever.

'abay tu ne to kaha tha ke tu nh aye gi?' Abhishek Sais making her sit on the sofa
He also sat beside her.

'han to tujhe surprise diya hum ne. Kesa laga?' Manisha asked looking at him.

'still not able to believe it.' Abhishek replied and their eyes got locked.

'chalo hum log bahar se khana le kar aatay hain.' his manager standing up realising they need some privacy. Both the managers left the room.

'yrr aisa kesay hugya ke mujhay pta hi nh chala or tu Bihar se Mumbai aa gai.' Abhishek said.

'bas dekh le hum aa gaye. Tu ne kaha tha na ke tu mujhay surprise dega to hum ne socha kyun na hum hi pehlay surprise dein tujhe.' Manisha replied.

Abhishek came forward and engulf her in a tight hug. She hugged him back placing her head on his chest.

'hum ne sach mein tujhe bht yaad kiya.' Manisha said and Abhishek understood that she's going to cry.

'tu to herione ban gai yrr. Itni busy rehti hai.'

'tu bhi to hero ban gya. Teray pas knsa time huta hai. Abhi to kal subah chala jaye ga.' Manisha replied with sadness in her voice.

'kal subah nh raat mein.' Abhishek said and Manisha looked up in his eyes with excitement.

'tu raat mein jaye ga?'

'han.'

'lekn teri to subah ki flight thi na?'

'tu Bihar se Mumbai aa sakti hai meray liye, apni family ko chor kr to mein ek din teray liye ruk nh sakta kya.' Abhishek replied smiling. This time Manisha couldn't stop her tears and they fall on her face.

'abay pagal hai kya ro kyun rai hai?' Abhishek said wiping off her tears.

'hamein laga tha ke tu badal jaye ga.' Manisha said in slow voice. Abhishek kissed her forehead softly and she closed her eyes.

'or tujhe aisa kyun laga tha?' Abhishek said.
'shayad zindagi mein pehli baar aisa dost mila hai jiske liye hum priority hain to bas yakeen nh hu rha hai.'

'to ab yakeen kr le bua. Mein jesa ghar ke andar tha wesai bahar bhi hun. Kch nh badle ga. Mein hamesha teray sath hun.'

Manisha smiled at him and they heard a knock. They broke the hug and sat straightly while Manisha wiped her tears.
Their managers came and they had their dinner. After so many days they are eating together and it bring back their lots of memories.