Confession

Manisha was shooting for her next project and getting ready for the her scene when her phone ranged. She saw Abhishek calling her. She didn't want to pick up the call but she knew she just can't ignore him like this.

'han bol Abhishek.' Manisha said picking up the call.

'kahan hai tu?' Abhishek asked.

'shoot par.'

'3 din baad phone uthaya hai tu ne mera.' Abhishek informed her.

'busy the hum.'

'han star ban gai hai tu to bht bari.'

'aisa nh hai bas shooting aj khtm krni thi is liye busy the.'

'Manisha mam ko sir bula rahe hain.' spot boy informed her manager.

Abhishek heard it and before Manisha could inform it to him he cut the call.

'Abhishek hamein jana hai baad mein baat krte hain tujh se.' Manisha said not realising he already left. Not getting his reply, she looked at her phone and find out that the call has already ended.

She looked herself in the mirror. She was looking so gorgeous but not confident. She's going to give her best but she wants someone to tell her that she's perfect and encourage her. It's not like she's going to give the first shot of her life but somewhere she just wants someone to message her like old times that she's gonna slay. But she knew she has irritated him and now he's not going to say it.

Sighing she left her vanity van unaware of the upcoming storm.

'Manisha it was perfect.' her director complimented her.

Thanking him she left for her vanity van. As she entered her vanity, she realised she hadn't eaten anything since morning. She looked herself in the mirror. She's looking gloomy. She had a smile on her face not reaching her eyes like before. Someone has changed her completely. She's not the same Manisha she used to be before 3 months. Tears started to fall from her eyes as she remembered her previous self.

'ye hamein kya hu rha hai. Aisay to nh the hum. Hum to hamesha khush rehte the. Aj sab ne hamri tareef kari set par lekn hamein koi khushi nh hui. Hamri life mein wo sab kch hai jo hum chahte the bachpan se. Han bas wo ek insan nh hai. Us ek insan ke liye hum apni baaki khushiyan bhi bhul gaye. Han sahi hai agar wo hamein pasand tha or usay hum pasand nh the. Hum apne sath sath usay bhi dukhi kar rahe hain. Hum ne us say kaha tha ke hamri dosti par koi effect nh huga lekn hum bhul gaye ke wo hamara dost bhi hai. Hum bhulna chahte hain wo sab. Lekn kesay bhulein wo bhulne bhi to nh deta. Roz call krta hai 100 messages krta hai ek din mein. Kesay ignore karein usay or apni feelings ko. Kesay kahein usay ke hum na hi us say milna chahte hain or na koi rishta rakhna cahhate hain.'

Manisha was lost in her thoughts when her team entered the vanity. She quickly wiped her face and went in washroom to change her dress. Her team dropped her safely at her house at around 11 pm. She was feeling so low and her stomach was hurting. She quickly went in kitchen to eat something. She made bhurji for herself and sat down at dining table to eat. She was going to eat when bell ranged. She thought it must be Vishal as he said he'll come today. She opened the door without asking and got shocked seeing her director standing there.

'hi Manisha ji.' he said and Manisha looked at him confused.

'sir ap yahan is waqt?' Manisha asked him.

'mujhay ap se zarori baat krni thi kya mein andar aa sakta hun.' he asked with a creepy smile.

Manisha badly wanted to forbid him but she didn't want to ruin her image as she was working with a big label. She welcomed him inside and closed the door behind probably her biggest mistake.