17

The kings and princes rushed to the place they had decided to go, they all were confused as they reached the place and found that the place ended there, in front of them was just a giant rock covered with many tree branches.

"What now?" Minho spoke.

"Let's look around what if there's any secret door?" Bogum spoke they all nodded as he scattered in the whole place.

They all were trying their best to find something that can get them near to meet the prince. But to their disappointment, they all got nothing. They gathered infront of the rock again.

"Should we try to find  once again?" Tae-min asked.

"I think we should ---" before joong ki can complete his words there was a loud blast inside the rock, they all covered their kids to protect them from the rock pieces that flew in there direction, but fortunately none of them got hurt by it.

They all moved their hands, to reduce the smoke that was surrounding the place that blocked their view. All of them were stunned as they saw a big way at the same place where the big rock was. They all got inside with careful steps, but their blood boiled as they saw all the prince tied on big rocks with iron chain around their body, they noticed.lisa laying on the ground unconscious.

But before they can move further, they all were surrounded by guards. They all looked up and saw Junghyun staring at them laughing like a manic, he have a sword in his hands. The kings froze realising it was the universal sword that Junghyun was holding.

"Hey dear hyung." Junghyun spoke with his scary deep voice.

"Junghyun, you didn't do well. You will pay for this, universal sword only belongs to its owner and that's definitely not you." Joong ki spoke, Junghyun gave him a nod.

"Ofcourse it's not me, but see I still have that sword. And you can't do anything to me now, I am the most powerful person on this earth." He laughed loudly, Jungkook was burning in range. He marched ahead pushing the guards who weren't able to hold him back but he stood on his track as Junghyun placed the sword on tae's neck.

"Stop right there dear nephew or be ready to say goodbye to your dear taetae." He spoke tilting his head, he made a move of pressing the sword to tae's neck.

"Uncle please, no. Don't harm him." Jungkook spoke with worried eyes.

"Why? Ohhh you care for him more than yourself. I see, this was the reason others called for their parents and he called you." Junghyun spoke, trying to make Jungkook and others feel guilty.

"Tsk tsk tsk, the poor kids were all crying and begging for you all to arrive soon. But see you all are so slow, you all came now. The kids may not even be able to see you all." He spoke mocking them, all of their eyes filled with guilt as they felt Junghyun was right. If they should have been fast the prince weren't be in this state.

"What do you want Junghyun huh?" Tae-min asked, Junghyun chuckled dryly.

"I got what I wanted, now I am gonna rule over you all. And yeah be sure to follow my orders cause I can kill any of them with a snap of my finger. No matter how far are they from me, understand." Junghyun spoke, the kings nodded their head.

"Great, then why don't we start from now already. Let's start with respect as I am all of your king why don't you all go on your knees and greet me." Junghyun spoke, they all gulped looking at each other.

They are prideful kings, they had never bowed in front of anyone except their parents or queens and now they have to now to am evil like him.

"Come on, you all should know. You. Can't. Say. No. To. Me." Junghyun spoke glaring at all of them, they all got on their knees slowly as they felt like someone was tearing their hearts apart.