26

"What's the first thing you are teaching me?" Vantae asked, jeongguk thought for a while.

"I guess, tells start with flying. I hope you know you have wings." Jeongguk spoke looking at vantae with expecting eyes, the male smile mischievously shaking his head.

"Great, I am really not understanding what kind of angel you are?" Jeongguk spoke shaking his head in disappointment.

"Mr demon, if I knew everything why was I send here on the first place." Vantae spoke dramatically making jeongguk stare at him with a blank face.

"You got a point." He spoke but regretted as the long talks of vantae started.

"Of course I have point, there's no way that I say something without point. Yeah there are times when my talks are pointless, but you see they still have some point..." Jeongguk wished he had some cotton buds that he can put in his ears to protect the poor things from the nonstop talk of this male.

The two went on the huge ground that was used for the prince to practice. The roof of the palace was visible from there, jeongguk stood in the center as he closed his eyes and the dark black wings came out from his back making vantae gasp.

"Oh my, they are so pretty." Vantae spoke touching the wings making jeongguk roll his eyes.

"You have similar wings like that--yaah it's my wings not your toy stop moving them." Jeongguk was explaining but scolded vantae who was behind jeongguk holding his wings flapping them with his hands.

"Sorry " vantae spoke making jeongguk glare at him, he made vantae stand in front of him.

"Stand here and listen to me." Jeongguk spoke sternly vantae nodded his head vigoursly as he stared at the male with concentration.

"So you have similar wings just the colour would be different, now close your eyes and concentrate on your spirit." Jeongguk spoke, vantae nodded as he closed his eyes and concentrated, soon he felt his back aching a bit and then the white and purple wings came out making jeongguk amazed.

" Jeongguk spoke, vantae nodded as he closed his eyes and concentrated, soon he felt his back aching a bit and then the white and purple wings came out making jeongguk amazed

"Wow!! They are really pretty." Jeongguk commented as he have never seen such beautiful wings ever in his life.

"Anything related to me is always pretty." Vantae spoke making a v sign on his eye makk jeongguk stare at him with an known look.

"Now, flap your wings a bit." Jeongguk spoke as vantae did the exact thing he asked. Jeongguk liked how vantae was trying to learn how to flap his wings, he noticed that the boy was a quick learner.

"Great, you are really learning quite well. Now I will fly and take a round of the palace, stay here and watch me ok?" Jeongguk asked vantae nodded, jeongguk pushed his feets on the ground and flew in the air making vantae's eyes wide as he started to jump and clap his hands like a kid. Jeongguk can't help but chuckle at the grown up baby's acts. He concentrated on flying as he thought vantae was watching him.