47

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️
HIGH LEVEL TORTURE AHEAD...

PLEASE SKIP IF YOU HAVE A WEAK HEART OR CAN'T READ TOO MUCH VIOLENCE...

⚠️⚠️⚠️

The citizens of Saul were asked to gather in the big ground of the kingdom, series of gasps was heard as Junghyun was dragged on the ground by Saul soldiers and hang in the center of the ground, tieing him on a high place they stood straight.

The royals began to enter making everyone to bow. The king and his soon to be queen were on a horse Cart, while others were either on horses or on a different horse Cart. Jungkook got off the cart and forwarded his hands for tae. Both of them were dressed in their warrior outfit. The wounds tae had were quite much thanks to their mothers special ointments. Same was with others even yoongi and seo-joon's hands were almost healed just the burned Mark was left.

They all sat on the chairs that were especially placed for them to sit. Getting near Junghyun Jungkook spoke aloud.

"The citizens of Saul, we all know that we have been tortured and controlled over years. The person behind our miseries was him, he was hurting us, our families and loved ones. Today we have captured him and he will be receiving one of the scariest death that none of you have witnessed. The bastard had even thought to make my love, the soon to be queen of Saul his slave and what not. I would really love if my own queen will push him to his death with all the pleasures." Jungkook spoke looking at tae even tho the male's voice was cold in the beginning it went all soft as he talked about his queen.

Tae smiled at his koo, as he stood up and walked near him. He glanced at Junghyun with a smirk who was maybe thinking what can this angel even do to him.

"Citizens of Saul, I am glad that your king and my koo had given me the opportunity to torture and kill this asshole. I will take this opportunity to fullest and make each and every heart that is burning to betray us see how they will end if they try to against us, the royals." Tae spoke, he lifted his hands and clapped his two times.

Two guards walked ahead with a big vessel filled with boiling oil. They placed it on the ground as their future queen asked them to get the bastard naked. Junghyun being not able to even move had to witness himself being naked in front of the numerous people staring at him.

Tae smirked as he pulled out his sword and diped it in the boiling oil. He placed now the heated sword on Junghyun's neck making him scream in pain. Pressing the sword against the skin tae enjoyed the loud screams. Others angel's present there already had enough. Vantae his his face in jeongguk's chest, who hugged the male close enjoying the torture given to Junghyun.

Jimin did same hugging yoongi, yeonjun took deep breaths to calm himself. Tae-min and yeo-ji also tried to calm their racing heart beats. The torture was too much for angel's kind and soft heart. Except for tae cause he don't show any kindness and sympathy to people like Junghyun.

"What the fuck..." Junghyun screamed aloud gasping and yelping in pain as tae stabbed his dragger in the male's nipples. Making sure to dig it harder inside, tae just smiled innocently as he moved his sword cut Junghyun's member with just one move. The citizens of Saul were left shocked as they saw tae still having an innocent smile on his face.

Joongki and Yeo-bin looked quite surprised just like the other elders while the younger's have excepted that since Jungkook told tae about the cupboard and the words Junghyun spoke about him.

"Guards, fry this piece of meat and feed him." Tae ordered pointing at the blooded member of other Junghyun who was at the verge of fainting shut open his eyes hearing tae's words. Jungkook had a proud grin plastered on his face as he enjoyed his angel being a devil more than himself.