21

I am repeating the question once again, Do you all want me to kill jeongguk while saving either tae or Jungkook??

Or you want me to bring V, looking exactly like tae, either tae's elder brother or triplets for jeongguk.

I know some of you want the three to be together but I can't do that cause the story contains has clearly wrote taekook and if I will make it taekookgguk then many of my readers will be disappointed.

I am already writting a threesome gguktaekook story soon so you can read that one.

Jungkook and jeongguk rushed to tae as they saw the male walking out with someone by his side, the person's one hand was wrapped around tae's neck and tae was holding the person by waist.

Jungkook and jeongguk helped tae to comer closer to where others were and they all were left shocked except jeongguk as they saw who the person was.

"Yoonji." Yoongi spoke staring at his sister with wide eyes.

"O-ppa." Yoonji called blinking her eyes slowly, she have many cuts on his hands, a small cut on her the corner of her lips.

"What... What happened to her tae?" Hoseok asked as he and yoongi supported yoonji by holding her.

"I will tell you everything first we need to get out of here." Tae spoke they all nodded as they turned to leave, they had just walked a few steps and another loud blast was heard.

Jungkook his tae in his arms as the blue flames scattered all over the place, jeongguk covered the two by his own body. Yoongi and hoseok shielded yoonji and namjoon and yeojun protected each other.

"You both are ok?" Jeongguk asked as the flames landed on the floor and turned into ashes.

"Yeah I am ok." Jungkook spoke looking at tae who also nodded. They all rushed out making sure to run at a good distance, yoonji was carried by yoongi as she was very weak to run.

Once they were at a good distance, jeongguk stopped and turned to look at the castle that will soon turn into ashes. His eyes held pain, he had built that castle specially for tae and it got ruined like this.

"He burned out the whole castle." Jeongguk muttured fisting his fingers hard.

"It's fine gguk hyung, you can build another one." Tae spoke placing his hand on jeongguk's shoulder, Jungkook also gave him a smile that he surely can, jeongguk smiled at the two.

'i don't think that is needed anymore, I wanted to stay with you in that castle but you are never going to be with me.' Jeongguk thought to himself.

They all then proceeded back to the Saul palace, it took them 1 and half hour to finally reach the palace. Before entering inside jeongguk stopped once again.

"Are you sure I should I come? I don't think any one will like me." Jeongguk spoke looking at his feets, Jungkook wrapped his arms around jeongguk's shoulder.

"Who said no one will like you? Come on hyung you are a Jeon, who knows who to make people like them." Jungkook spoke, jeongguk chuckled at his words.

"Yes hyung, don't worry we all appreciate that you have came back. I am sure they all will like you." Yeonjun spoke with an assuring smile, they all walked inside making all the guards to be stunned seeing two crown prince together.

"TAETAE." Jimin screamed running towards everyone as he launched himself on tae who held him securely. Tae smiled as Jimin hugged him like he was going to disappear.

"Jiminie I ain't going anywhere." Tae spoke, Jimin left him and smacked his head.

"Where do you went you alien, I was so worried for you." Jimin spoke with a glare, tae smiled at him.