35

"Tae...hyung call kook hyung's name softly... Tae hyung...TAE HYUNG CALL KOOK HYUNG'S NAME SOFTLY PLEASE." Wonwoo shouted but all he got was silence from other.

"Jungkookie... Stop for your angel." Tae mumbled in his softest tone, he sounded as if he was talking to some toddler.

Meanwhile...

Jungkook who was smirking darkly, gripping jeongguk's neck between his hands, froze on his place as he heard a soft voice.

Tae's voice echoed in his ears, he blinked, the grip he had on jeongguk's neck lost as the male slid down on the wall coughing furiously.

"Angel...my angel." Jungkook muttered but screamed loudly holding his head as he felt his head throbbing in pain. Jeongguk forgot about his pain as he supported Jungkook making him lean on the wall.

Jungkook sat down leaning on the wall, hands gripping his head eyes shut close. The elders saw everything happening knowing damn well what was happening to the crown prince, while the youngesters were all staring at Jungkook worriedly.

"Kook...kook...are you ok?" Jeongguk asked holding jungkook's hands, who started to take deep breaths. The demon crown prince slowly opened his eyes, that made all of them sigh as they saw his eyes were back to normal.

"Wh--what happened?? I...I tired to...to harm you?" Jungkook asked with tears in his eyes, he breathed heavily thinking he tired to hurt his own brother.

"Kook relax... Calm down... Shh." Jeongguk whispered as he hugged his brother, he was sure why did Jungkook did all this. He may already know the reason behind this strange behaviour of the demon crown prince.

"Son..." Jungkook looked up when he heard his mother's call, with teary eyes he looked at Yeo-bin who also had teary eyes. Hoseok helped her to stand near Jungkook as she was extremely weak too. Jungkook stood up and hugged her crying in his mother's arm after 15 years.

"Mum...I...I missed you." The strong, heartless, monster was crying in his mother's embrace. No matter how heartless of a person is, when he is in his mother's arms he is still a 3 years old toddler who melts and expresses his true self, his vulnerable self in front of his mother.

"I mis-sed you too kook." Yeo-bin shed tears too as she hugged her son whom she had missed close to her chest. Her eyes then went on the male standing a bit away from them. The male had his head hung low tapping his feets on the floor, as if trying his best to not sob.

"Kook...he...is" Yeo-bin spoke motioning to jeongguk who chewed his bottom lips to let out a sob hearing his mother for the first time, cause he really don't remember her voice.

"Mum... it's hyung, gguk hyung... He is alive." Jungkook spoke, Yeo-bin gasped loudly as she stared at jeongguk who was still looking down. Not just her all the adults gasped at the new information.

"No way..." Bogum muttured, they all have teary eyes. First seeing their son's all grown up, and matured enough to fight and get them free was already very overwhelming and then knowing a person who they thought died years ago was all alive and safe. And he even came to save them was something that made all of them tear up.

"G-guk." Yeo-bin called, jeongguk slowly looked up at her and the last string of patience he had broke, big fat tears rolled down his cheeks as he stared at Yeo-bin with his wide doe eyes.

"Come here my son." She called him opening her arms, the male took baby steps and hugged her. Jeongguk broke in loud sobs as Yeo-bin pampered his face with soft pecks, tears never stopped flowing from Yeo-bin's eyes.

"Mom, dad... We found yoonji too." Yoongi spoke making Minho and yeji's eyes wide. They hugged yoongi as they expressed how happy they were hearing this.