57

In paradise kingdom...

"Aww he is so cute, what did you named him bin?" Tae asked as he held the small boy in his arms rocking him left and right.

"Kim shoji." Soobin spoke smiling at his son, Jungkook took the baby in his arms and poked the boy's cheeks with his finger.

"Shoji, that means happiness right? This boy is a wave of happiness, where he will go he will spread nothing except happiness." Jungkook spoke smiling at the boy who looked very similar to yeonjun.

"Where are your kids tho? I haven't seen them anywhere?" Jimin asked caressing tae's baby bump making the male giggle.

"Jiminie they must be running around the palace as usual with all other kids." Vantae replied caressing the new born's head.

"Let me call them, so they can meet their younger brother too." Jin spoke smiling at everyone as he walked out of the king of Paradise room to the corridor.

****

"Hoyong, jiae don't run you both with fall." Minhyunk ran behind the two girls who were holding their forks between their tiny palms and we're running together giggling.

"Min stop them I will get those brats back too." Seok-ji spoke as she went in the direction where other kids have ran to. They have been playing god knows which game and without this two adults knowing the youngers began to run in different directions.

"Jiae stop running like that." Minhyunk spoke shaking his head, jiae giggled as she stopped hearing her brother's voice again but Hoyong nahh the girl wasn't ready to stop any time soon.

"Hoyong, yong-yong please stop or min oppa won't talk to you." Minhyunk spoke loudly stopping on a place, Hoyong stopped and looked back with a big pout.

"Min oppa, you can't bwalck mawail me." She spoke stomping her feets minhyunk walked to her and pinched her cheeks.

"I can black mail you if you won't listen to me understand. Now let's go to uncle jun's room I am sure mama papa and others would be waiting for us, jiae you also come with us." Minhyunk spoke holding both the girl's wrist as he dragged the two towards Yeobin's room.

"Here you three are, where are others?" Jin asked who have been finding these bratty kids for 10 minutes now.

"Seok-ji noona is taking coming with them, they must be running in the corridor." Minhyunk spoke with a sigh, he was so done with this kids even tho he himself is a kid.

"That's great atleast she and you are mature among these brats. Go ahead your parents have been waiting for you. I will get those brats back and help seokji a bit." Jin spoke, minhyunk nodded as he walked ahead dragging the two girls with him who have big pouta on their faces.

"God why are these kids sucn brats." Jin muttured as he walked towards another corridor.

"Hye-min, yu-jin, ming-tao, Sora, Rowan get back you all here quickly." Jin shouted as he saw the five kids trailing ahead with a done Seok-ji behind.

Let me clear who is whose kid first.

Min hye-min is won-zi's daughter.

Kim yu-jin and Sora namjin's daughters.

Min Ming-tao yoonmi's son

And Kim Rowan minjoo(minyoung and seo-joon's) son.

Jin took all the kids back to Yeobin's room where they all became excited to see the new born. The kids got immersed in playing with the new born while the adults were all talking among themselves. Tae frowned a bit as he felt a bit of pain in his lower belly, but he thought it was the normal pain he feels every now and than and so he ignored it.