29

Jungkook and jeongguk landed with tae and vantae at a good distance and hidden place from the main road. They didn't wanted to be caught by the human's, they put the two down. Jeongguk still had his tips of ears red cause of the shyness he felt by vantae's action, while vantae stared at the male with a sheepish smile.

Taekook held each other's hand as they started to walk, jeongguk and vantae followed them close. Vantae wanted to hold older's hand but he thought to not do something which will make the male to get angry on him right now.

They all reached to the mansion Jungkook had brought for them to stay in Busan, to say they were stunned will be an understatement. Well Jungkook who haven't himself seen the mansion was quite shocked seeing the huge mansion. Well Lisa is the one who had brought this as per Jungkook's.

The mansion wasn't too big or fancy, but it radiated a calm and warm energy, the mansion was surrounded by beautiful garden that had many flowers in it. A big iron gate that was the main gate. The four walked inside staring at the mansion with awestruck eyes.

They opened the wooden door and walkes inside of the living room, again it's wasn't too big or filled with many expensive stuffs. It was cozy and calm, they walked around admiring the living room, then kitchen and then the rooms.

The mansion just contained three rooms, two downstairs and one upstairs. Jungkook knew which room he would take.

"Hyung vantae, you both can take the downstairs room. Me and doll are taking the upstairs one." He spoke holding tae's hand who looked at Jungkook with wide eyes.

"Eh? Kook you should be downstairs and let vantae and tae share the room." Jeongguk spoke, but Jungkook shook his head.

"I barely gets moments to be all alone with him. I ain't letting this opportunity slid, so please make yourself comfortable have some rest we will meet in the living room after 2 hours, bye bye." Jungkook spoke as he rushed upstairs dragging tae along with him, jeongguk and vantae were the only ones left there now.

"So..." Jeongguk spoke clearing his throat.

"I am taking the left side room." Vantae spoke pointing at the left room as he waddled there, jeongguk stared at him.

"I thought we were sharing one room, well never mind." He mumbled to himself as he walked to the room that was just beside where vantae went.

****

Jungkook got inside the room pulling tae inside, he locked the door and made tae stand infront of him. Tae's back was pressed on the door, with Jungkook caging him with his Buffy arms. Tae felt as if he was melting by the intense gaze of the elder man.

"Koo hyungie." Tae called in a small voice, Jungkook just stared at him with the same fond filled eyes.

"Hmm." Jungkook hummed as he slowly yet sensually wrapped his one arm around tae's waist pulling the male closer to his body. A low gasp left from tae's lips as his body was badly pressed on jungkook's, tae licked his lips as he looked at Jungkook who always staring at him.

"My doll, my pretty pretty doll." Jungkook muttured as he softly squeezed tae's waist, the pretty angel can't help but smiled shyly with pink cheeks as he played with Jungkook's dress buttons.

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Tae asked in a low tone, Jungkook leaned a bit so he can see the link cheeks of other.

"Like what my doll?" He asked, tae slowly looked at him but looked down immediately as he did an eye contact with Jungkook.

"Like you are... You are going to devour me." Tae mumbled slowly, but shut his eyes tight as Jungkook pressed himself more over tae, their chest brushed together making tae feel gossebumps. Jungkook can feel others soft swells pressing on his hand chest, the urge he had to squeeze them hard between his palms.