Chapter 20: omg..AGAIN?

we're now in the future ooga booga (past the time of the time i present them in)

3:04am. They were halfway home, when they pulled over at a gas station in the middle of nowhere.

"I'm gonna get some drinks. like. friendly drinks" -D

"yay!!"-A

They walked in, not seeing any workers inside, so they started grabbing everything they seen, but. the lights turned off, leaving only the refrigerator lights on.

"Angelo..?" -D

"I'm here!" -A

"This is freaky.." -D

"This is so cool! Its like I'm in a horror movie" -A

"I feel like..somethings here" -D

"Dont worry! Even if there was, I'll protect you no-"
Before Angelo could finish his sentence, there was a thud, then silence.

"ANGELO??" -D

Angelo was nowhere to be found, only a car slowly driving off in the distance. Daniel dropped everything and raced out to his car, following the car that seemed to have taken Angelo. During this time, Daniel was shaking, tears in his eyes, thinking he was going to lose his husband.

"get up" -?

"no" -A

"..yeah you're a real funny one.." -?

"Yeahhh..I dont..im gonna..why cant i get out of this rope" -A

"because its rope you fuck plus I tightened it" -?

"CUNT IM USUALLY SO GOOD AT ESCAPING ROPES" -A

"ew dont say "cunt"" -?

"why" -A

"It sounds weird coming from someone who isn't british or australian" -?

"cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt cunt" -A

"i fucking hate vampires SHUT UP" -?

The person took off their hood, seeing a middle aged man, with a missing ear.

"Seriously what do you want I dont know-"
Angelo realised it was the guy who kidnapped Daniel, making him snap

"if you dont let me out of this chair so help me god I will rip more than your ear off" -A

"you're not scary or threatening"

"FUCKING WATCH ME"
His eyes burned a bright red, as he tried shapeshifting into his bat form, but couldnt

"trying to shapeshift? Check your wings"

Angelo looked back to see his wings taped up

"you took something off me..I'm taking something off you"

"oh nooo you are not taking my wings. you're gonna have to fucking kill me" -A

"I will if I have to, you dont think I will but I'll also go after your little boyfriend"

"..."

"exactly..theres nothing you can do about him..or yourself." He left the room to gather supplies, as Angelo sat and cried, knowing Daniel wasnt coming to save him, knowing he'll never fly again, knowing he was useless once again, against someone who had the upper hand. Once he came back, Angelo started again.

"you can do whatever you want to me I dont care..just please dont hurt Daniel.." -A

"Pfft..werent you all confident before? What happened to the cocky vampire who was gonna bite my ear off.."

"please take my wings if you want just leave leave Daniel alone.."

"Oh please I'm going after him next..you just wait..once your wings are off, he'll be on his way here..looking for poor old you.."

"HES NOT STUPID ENOUGH TO DIE TO YOU" -A

"Is he now? God you two are so kidnappable its so funny..all I gotta do is weaken your wings so much they fall off, maybe I dont have to chop them off.."

"no please just chop them off this hurts" -A

"its only gonna take another few days until they get so weak and rotten, they fall off, and you'll never shapeshift again, like how I cant..get another ear"

"YOU DESERVED HAVING YOUR EAR RIPPED OFF, YOUR BROTHER IS A MURDERER"

"FOR A GOOD CAUSE"

"THERE WOULD NEVER BE A GOOD CAUSE FOR MURDERING AN INNOCENT CHILD"

"you dont know what your talking about. the only reason he actually came into your life was because he killed my brother"

"your brother was a piece of shit"

Smitherton grased Angelos faced with a pocket knife, looking him in the eyes with a cold expression.

"you dont scare me" he laughed

"really?"
He placed more tape around his wings, making it more painful.

"does it still hurt..?"

"...Daniel will be here soon"

"Hm..I have something planned for Daniel once he gets here"

Suddenly, Daniel jumped through the window, shooting a single bullet at Smitherton..but.

"hehaahaHAHAHA..you should really look before you leap cowboy"

the bullet didnt hit smitherton..it hit Angelos wing, piercing into his back aswell

"..angelo..?"