The ruby

Second chapter!
Hope you enjoy reading about the ruby. Her story was kinda hard to think of...

CHAPTER TWO

     Nathan was happy, as he watched his six year old daughter hop into the car. Her mother, Miley was sitting in the driver's seat of a black SUV. He pecked his daughter on the cheek and gave his wife a soft kiss on her lips.

"Marcia, be a good girl at school ok?"
"I always am. And that's not gonna change." The girl beamed.

Her mother smiled and drove away into the busy city of Canada.

     Nathan was 30 and he was rich. He was into businesses and was also the owner of a main 

His wife was Miley Cyrus, a beautiful blonde with captivating ruby red eyes. She owned a restaurant. The most expensive in Ontario. Together, they had Marcia, their cute and innocent daughter. She was six and greatly loved by her parents. After they had Marcia, Miley and Nathan had decided to leave child bearing. They figured that just Marcia needed all the attention she could get, so another kid would have meant, was less time dedicated to their businesses and even lesser time dedicated to Marcia.

Marcia was quite the bundle of Joy, so she was all they could ever wish for. They made life as comfortable as possible for her, sending her to the best school in Toronto, making her room huge and beautiful with a jungle theme, as she loved nature, letting her have four gadgets, granting her her own driver, and two cars for her personal use, taking her out for family nights regularly, taking trips to Paris or South Africa during the holidays, buying a life barbie house for her, and even letting her have her own fashion page on social media. Her life was as perfect and beautiful as can be.

*******
     Marcia was in her seat, waiting for the math teacher to tell them to stop writing. She already had. The drill was easy. Addition and multiplication. Then next week would be Subtraction and division. She glanced over at the person sitting next to her, Princess Castles, her friend.

Princess had straight, long, silky black hair, and bright blue eyes. She was also the only child of the owner of Castles hotel, and The royal suites. She was the only kindergartner who wore lip gloss. But that made sense. Her mother was a make up artist. Princess was also the youngest in the class, but she was smart.

Marcia smiled at Princess. Princess mouthed, are you through?

Marcia nodded. Then she mouthed, are you?

Very honestly, Princess replied, Nope. I only have problems with the fourth.

     Marcia sighed, wondering how she would explain this to Princess. That was the only question where you had to carry over. Most people find it rather tricky. She explained with her lips and hands, You add nine and four, and that's thirteen. You write three below nine and four, then put one above the seven that's next to nine and four.

     Princess Princess nodded and faced the sheet before her. This was actually easy. She followed Marcia's steps and successfully added 274 and 119.

     Immediately after she had written the final figure, the teacher, Mr. Mathews took their scripts. Outside class, Princess thanked Marcia.

"I had promised my dad I'll pass the test." Princess said.
"Me too. Daddy said I get my maths skills from him, so that means a perfect score."
     They grabbed their lunch bags and smiled at each other, a friendship, forming.

A/N: OMG. Second chapter finished. I can't believe I'm awake by 11:13pm and the chapter is still a short one.
I hope you enjoyed it. Please, comment and vote:)