chapter 1//**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚

the sun sets over new york. a brilliant sky shines hues of pink, purple and yellow, the sight reflected in the skyscraper windows. 

but, something else is being reflected. a guy- no, turtle is falling from the sky. an odd sight for sure. new york has already been practically destroyed. can it get much worse then this?

.·:*¨¨* don's pov*¨¨*:·.

here's my day so far: went to jail, lost the girl of my dreams, and got my butt kicked good. 

still, things could be a lot worse. oh, that's right. i'm falling to my death. i guess they can't. how'd it all come to this you ask? my end starts at the beginning.

the very beginning. i had a fairly standard childhood, apart from being a mutant turtle. falling in the sewers as an infant tortoise has its benefits, i suppose. i was changed into a human-like turtle mutant due to some random chemicals in the water.

i lived with my siblings, four brothers, and my rat dad. don't even ask. i didn't even want to know, so i left the crib at a young age, like my brothers, to join society. 

of course, my younger brother, michelangelo came with me. destined to face the harsh world together. raphael went to school, surprisingly, to be a police officer. leonardo- well, we'll get to him later. 

before we left, my father, splinter, told me i was destined for- he never finished his sentence before i walked away. sometimes i think, destined for what?

before i could decide exactly what i was destined for, my goody two-shoes brother, leonardo, decided he was destined for something too. and totally ruined my destiny in the process. he decided he must be destined to be a hero. 

and apparently, there can only be one great hero in new york. because, i was thrown to the gutters. people saw my inventions as threats, and did leo even try to defend me? no. cause he's the hero. 

so, if i'm going to be bad, i'm going to be the baddest turtle of them all. the die had been cast. me and leo, or neon leon, as he was so affectionately called by new york, had the most epic battles. 

over time, they became more elaborate. he would win some, i would almost win others.

in time, i garnered by own name, othello. 

so, lets start at the other beginning, because i am somehow still falling.

.·:*¨¨* third person pov*¨¨*:·.

donatello hamato is in a jail cell, it's decorated rather childish and has one single chair in the centre. a turtle, wearing a mere jail jumper is lacking from said cell. the jail warden notices this, and enters the cell foolishly.

"boo!" ralph hamato shrieks like a girl after being jump-scared by the city's greatest villain. who happens to be the warden's brother. "oh, good morning, warden." says donnie, slyly. he spins around the chair in the center of the room and smiles at his brother. 

"i told you to call me ralph." the turtle rolls his eyes saying this, and he looks around the room, observing his surroundings.

"alright, warden." donnie pauses after saying this, changing his face to a pout. "i'm ready to re-enter society as a solid citizen. i'm a changed man, war-, i meant, raph."

raph doesn't believe this for a second, as he side-eyes the turtle, spinning on the chair. "you're a villain, and you'll always be a villain. you'll never change and you'll never leave." this seems to have virtually no effect on don, as he just grins and stops spinning, staring at the warden. "you're fun"

in effect, the warden scoffs and seems to remember what he came here for. "you got a present in the mail." raph opens it up and it appears to be a watch, with a note attached. "oh! from good old, neon leon. it reads: "to othello, to count every second of your 85 life sentences."" 

raph tilts his head confused. "shoulda known our brother would be the gloating type." he mutters this and moves to put the watch on his own wrist. "oh, but he does have good taste. i think i'll keep it."

donnie simply grins and and watches. "can you give me the time? i don't want to be late for the opening of the neon leon museum." he raises an eyebrow, looking sincerely at the warden.

"oh no." raph sarcastically answers to don's question. "looks like you're gonna miss it by a couple thousand years."

don answers back quickly. "oh, am i?"

-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-

😭😭  yall, idk if that was good or bad. im not sure how often i will be writing? maybe two chapters a week? we will see.