chapter 20 //**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚.

.·:*¨¨* donatello's pov *¨¨*:·.

"i better take the Iead." i say, confidently, grinning over at y/n. in reality, i really just want to make sure her and this other mullet kid don't do anything to ruin my plan.

we walk in and i notice y/n has left her videographer outside, better this way, only one person to distract now. she looks around the open lab in awe.

i look around as well, but for a exit or a way to keep her distracted.  "this way Iooks exciting." i say, pointing to a door.

y/n glances in that direction and shoots me an amused look. "no, it says "exit."." damn, i need to try harder for this girl. "which is the abbreviation for "exciting," right?" a horrible excuse, but y/n's too focused on my lab to notice.

"this is the mother Iode!" y/n says, pleased and i watch her smile and glance at me, thrilled. my heart lights up and i shake my head gently to ignore this.

we come across all my different notes for creating a hero and i cringe to myself. y/n observes them and i can see the wheels turning in her head. 

"wow. just Iook at this thing."  she says as she flips some of them over in her hand gently. "wow." i echo, praying she doesn't see what i'm, or othello is actually doing here, in all the research.

"you know, I really could use your help in deciphering all this." y/n says and she smiles at me softly. she smiles at me. she smiles. she-

my mind melts and i watch her and grin back. "really?" i ask, my hand nervously moving to fidget with my bandana.

she looks up from the paper she's studying and y/n nods. "you're an expert on all things othello, right?" oh yeah. i forgot i was supposed to be a museum worker. "yes. right." i say quickly.

"together, we could figure out his plan for the city and stop it." y/n says, and she looks determinded. it's kinda cute. 

"are you in?" she asks and i fake excitement. hunting down myself doesn't sound that fun. "oh, what fun!" i respond.

y/n nods and moves over to my side. "that's what I want to hear." she says, close to me and i glance down at her, smiling.

then i realize i still have to get y/n out of here. i like her. 

her company, yeah. i like her questions and interest

"mikey, code: send in the brain-bots." i say into my watch gauntlet thing, while y/n's distracted again. mikey sighs and answers. "you know, the whole point of a code is..."

i groan and hiss into the watch. "oh, code: just do it, michelangelo." i move back to y/n now, sliding back into the donatello persona.

"intruder! intruder! intruder!" the brain bots yell and i fake being scared and/or worried. but, they fly right toward me.

i wave my hands frantically and run, but they chase me so i turn, quickly turning off the hologram. "it's me, you fools!" i whisper and they settle down, still electronically chirping.

i hear y/n call my name and she honestly sounds worried. "donatello! don!" she calls me a nickname and i grin, and flip the hologram back on.

sadly, the brain bots don't have the greatest memory, so they attack me again. i groan and whisper again. 'It's daddy!" i flick the hologram off to protect myself.

y/n suddenly appears from nowhere and stands near me. she's glaring and for a second i think she saw me change from donatello to othello.

but, she just stares and back up, frowning. "othello." y/n says and reaches for a steel bar nearby.

she swings in gently and moves closer. "what have you done with donatello?" y/n says but i sight, realizing she didn't see the hologram switch. before i can speak, she swings the bar near me.

she's so... adorable.

-ˏ͛⑅ ‧̥̥͙‧̥̥ ̥ ̮ ̥ ⊹ ‧̫‧ ⊹ ̥ ̮ ̥ ‧̥̥‧̥̥͙ ⑅ˏ͛-

IM SO TIRED <3