Chapter 1: One For Us And One For You

It is now May and the Wild Boys are in the library preparing for their A-levels which will happen next Monday. "Can't believe we're going to take A-levels already," Andy said. "Yeah and then we'll soon graduate," Nik said. "What about the upper sixth students, do they take A-levels?" Pål said. "Not really, I already took mine last year but if I want to, I can take another round," Paul said. "I mean, we just wanted to guide you because we previously did those exams," Marc said. "Maybe you should skip, Marc, you're still in the process of becoming your former glory after that motorcycle accident," Kim suggested. Marc thought about it before Michael chimed in. "Wait but I'm an upper sixth student too, I haven't taken these exams yet," Michael said. "Do Americans have something similar?" Bono asked. "I did take American Placement," Michael said.

"What about you, Tim, Kirk and Garry?" Kim asked. "Us?" Kirk asked. "Do we have an Australian version of A-levels?" Garry asked. "We have the Senior Secondary Certificate of education, we already took that," Tim said. "Do you want to take the British version?" Siobhan asked. "We're in the UK so we'll see," Michael said. The Wild Boys continued to study for their A-levels in the library before they were told to go to their classes. Their first subject of the day since it's Monday is Chemistry. "Morning Ms Harry," Curt greeted. "Hi, it's been a while, okay, since it's A-levels review week, I'll review everyone who chose Chemistry," Ms Harry said. Everyone then took their seats. "That's weird, I didn't choose Chemistry," Jon said. "I did but why are we all taking it when we all have individual subjects," Curt said.

While everyone was trying to figure out why they were in the same subject, Jim noticed some of his friends from Scotland were also in class. Nicky was checking the subjects of not just his A-levels but also everyone else's on his watch. "Hey, those were my friends from Scotland, what were they doing here?" Jim asked. "Maybe ask them," Bono said. Jim then got up from his seat to greet his friends. "Hey guys," Jim said. "Hi Jim, it's been a while," Charlie, one of Jim's friends said. "Yeah, can't believe we haven't seen each other for awhile, how are you?" Mick asked. "I'm doing great, actually," Jim said. "Why did you ditch us in favour of these guys over there?" Derek asked. "They're my friends too," Jim said. "Oh yeah, the Wild Boys, yes I know that," Mel said.

Jim then looked down, he noticed that his friends were also wearing the same watches he was wearing. "Jim, you alright?" Charlie asked. "We're wearing the same watches, the same ones my friends were wearing," Jim noted. "Wait, you know Mr Tennant, right?" Derek asked. "Yeah, the engineering teacher," Jim said. "Of course, we have to study engineering tomorrow," Charlie said. "So throughout the week, our teachers will review us on one subject per day throughout the morning and the rest of the day, we'll review everything else," Derek said. "You know how A-levels review week works?" Jim asked. "Yeah," Derek said. "There are foreigners with us, mind if you help some of my friends?" Jim asked. "Of course, after this class," Derek said. "And mind if we also have lunch together with your friends?" Charlie asked.

"Of course, but I gotta ask them first," Jim said. He then went up to his seat next to the Wild Boys and sat down. "How did it go?" Larry asked. "They wanted to sit down for lunch with us later," Jim said. "Really?" Curt asked. "Yeah, so may I ask you if they can join us for lunch?" Jim asked. "Of course," Paul said. "But we gotta know if they can be trusted or if they are like us," Andy said. "I saw that they have the same watches as us," Jim said. Nicky quickly took out his watch and tried to identify the other 4 watch holders. They were already confirmed alien-hybrids with powers. "They were already confirmed, why didn't Mr Tennant tell us?" Nicky asked. "He probably didn't want to bother us," Larry said. "We bether focus on this class guys, this is important if we want to leave this place," Curt said.

The Wild Boys agreed and continued listening to Ms Harry about what they should review for Chemistry. Meanwhile in the engineering classroom, Mr Tennant was on a call with Lord Henry via his watch. "Look Henry, I did not tell the Wild Boys about Charlie Burchill, Mick MacNeil, Derek Forbes and Mel Gaynor yet because they need to focus on their A-levels," Mr Tennant said. "Neil, don't you know that they will have the same A-level exams together now that they are Wild Boys?" Henry said. "I thought they will have different A-level exams with some of them having the same ones," Mr Tennant said. "They won't, they won't even go to college so I placed them all in the same subjects, separating them from the other Year 12 students," Lord Henry said.