Chapter 6: Pipeline

It is now Monday and it is time for the Wild Boys to do their A-levels. Their first exam of the day is Chemistry which is one of the harder subjects. But because the Wild Boys are considered 'mutants' due to their alien DNA, they have the intelligence of a blue-eyed Halargian. "Okay, you may begin your exams," Ms Harry as everyone began their exams. The exam went smoothly as Ms Harry monitored everyone's brain activity. "Seems like not only they can pick up information and use the information they picked up from studying but Roland, John and Andy showed significant telepathy during exams," Debbie said as she looked at everyone's brain activities using her watch. She then proceeded to talk to the other HPG members. She had headphones on so that the Wild Boys won't hear the conversation.

"So, how's their brain activity?" Henry asked. "They seem pretty active, not to mention how enhanced Roland, John and Andy's telepathy is," Debbie said. "That's what we're testing, their brain activity," Mr McCartney said. "Uhh is it cheating for them to use their telepathy?" Ms Harry asked. "We're only testing their brain activity so it's not cheating," Henry said. "So we're not grading them for their academic abilities?" Mr Tennant asked. "Yeah, we're grading them for their brain skills and their critical thinking," Henry said. "Okay then," Ms Harry said. After a while of talking, Ms Harry hung up because the Chemistry exam will be over and an hour will almost be up. An hour is now over so Ms Harry is ready to announce that it's already time up.

"One hour has passed, please give me your test papers and you can proceed to Engineering," Ms Harry said. The Wild Boys submitted their test papers before they proceeded to Engineering. They met up with Marc and Roger who were taking their exams in another room due to their dyslexia. "How are your isolated exams?" Curt asked. "It was okay, at least we can hear Ms Harry reading out the questions and options for us," Roger said. There were many students in the halls, studying, walking, talking. That's when the Wild Boys bumped into Axl once again. "We don't want your bull crap again, Axl," Jon said. "Or what? Failing your exams because of your stupid alien brains?" Axl asked. "Just go away Axl, we don't want you here," Maddy said.

"Okay fine, geez," Axl said. "Do we have to be in an isolated room again? It's feeling claustrophobic there," Marc asked. "I think it won't be a written test because Engineering is just a club for extra classes," Nicky said. "Are you sure? We already looked at the papers last week," Larry asked. "I don't know, it might depend on Mr Tennant," Nick said. The Wild Boys reached the Engineering classroom and Mr Tennant was there. "Hello Wild Boys," Mr Tennant said. "Hi Mr Tennant," all of the Wild Boys said in unison. "Okay, first take your seats, Roger, Marc, you'll be back in the isolated room again," Mr Tennant said. "Aww man," Marc said. "Come on, Marc," Roger said before guiding Marc out of the door. "I'll read you out the questions and the options because everything will be multiple choice," Mr Tennant said.

Roger and Marc already went out of the classroom and headed to the other classroom to take the test. "Okay, now please be seated and the test papers will be handed out to you," Mr Tennant said. The Wild Boys nodded and sat in their seats. They were soon given test papers. "Okay, wait for my signal to start the exam,"
Mr Tennant said. "Did Ms Harry give us the signal to start?" Terry asked. "All examiners do that, just wait," Paul said. "You can start now," Mr Tennant said as everyone began to work on their exams. Mr Tenannt watched at how focused all the Wild Boys were. His amulet then began ringing so he put on his headphones and began talking to the other members of HPG. "Hi guys," Mr Tennant said. "Neil, how are the Wild Boys doing?" Henry asked.

Neil checked everyone's brain activity using his amulet. "They seemed too focused and it seems like Roland, John and Andy's telepathy is getting stronger," Neil said. "About that, sir, each subject, their brain power is getting stronger, the stronger their brains, the more powerful their powers are," Debbie said. "Yeah, because blue-eyed Halargians have more enhanced brains than humans, that's what we're testing on the kids," Henry said. "But they're still kids, even with an IQ similar to Albert Einstein or probably higher, they still have a mindset of a normal teenager," Mr Tennant said. "I mean, we were all teenagers anyway," Sting, or Mr Sumner said. "But still, we're here to test their brain activity to see how they work," Henry said. "We'll still give them A* right?" Neil asked.