Chapter 5: My Native Son

The Wild Boys now had to study music so they headed to the music room where they'd usually hang out. Once they entered, they saw their examiners, the ones who helped them review; Ms Harry, Mr Tennant, Mr McCartney and Mr Sumner. Not only that, they also saw Henry. "Hello Wild Boys," Henry said. "Hi Lord Henry, errr what is everyone doing here?" Paul asked. "We're here to tell you why these A-levels are necessary for you, not only as students but also agents," Mr Tennant said. "We get the agent part though," Maddy said. "I don't, okay what's going on?" Derek asked. "The A-levels you will be taking tomorrow are specialised for you because you are blue-eyed Halargian-human hybrids," Mr McCartney said. "We already knew that, Mr McCartney," Kim said.

"They are already aware, Paul," Henry said. "Oh right," Mr McCartney said. Then, a few more people came into the music room. It is the same unfamiliar faces the Wild Boys shared the same room with. "We're here to tell you that this test is meant for your brain activity to be active since blue-eyed Halargians are intelligent," Henry said. "Of course we know that," Hutch said. "Not to mention, all blue-eyed Halargians have the ability to easily pick up information, that's why your brain activity is always active even when you sleep," Henry said. "But many of us have mental disorders," Simon said. "That's because your Halargian brain is trying hard to coexist with your human brain," Henry said. "Just because we're all smart doesn't mean we're not prone to mental health issues," Mart said.

"That's right, it's just your human brain trying to coexist with your Halargian brain," Henry said. "I honestly thought my mental health was because of environmental factors," Curt said. "That can also happen though," Mr Sumner, or rather, Sting said. "Yeah, Mr Sumner's right," John said. "It's Sting for you guys," Sting said. "Okay so what now?" Marc asked. "For the music A-levels, you are tasked to send us demo tapes," Henry said. "Demo tapes?" Nicky asked. "Wait, individual or altogether?" Tony asked. "Individually, you need to show us your singing or musical abilities, anything," Henry said. "And after you submit your tapes, you're done with your exams," Ms Harry said. "So, that means the music A-levels is our last one," Marc said.

"That's correct and then graduation," Mr McCartney said. "For the upper sixth forms," Michael said. "Yeah, we still have to finish upper sixth before we graduate," Nicky said. "So now what?" Jon asked. "We're going to dismiss you quickly, not only for you to study but also to record yourselves either singing or playing your instruments," Henry said. "Thank you," Bono said. The Wild Boys headed back to their dorms to record their tapes for their music A-levels before they could go to the library. Curt went to his and Roland's to record his tape and wanted to borrow Roland's notebook with songs. "Roland, mind if I borrow your songbook?" Curt asked. "Of course, do you have your bass?" Roland asked. "Yeah," Curt said from the closed door.

Curt then played his bass and sang the song Roland wrote. Roland heard how angelic Curt's voice sounded. "That was beautiful," Roland said. Curt then finished recording his record tape and went out of his room. "I heard you Roland, thanks," Curt said before kissing Roland. Roland instantly blushed before he grabbed his guitar and record tape. "Good luck, Ro," Curt said before he headed to the common room. Roland decided to sing something to convey his feelings towards Curt. Curt just decided to watch something on TV when he found Old Yeller. "Ooh Old Yeller is on, time to watch it," Curt said. Meanwhile in George and Andrew (Ridgeley)'s room, George decided to record his record tape. Andrew (Ridgeley) heard George's voice and he knew how beautiful it was.

After George recorded his tape, he went out of the room. "Was it good?" George asked. "It was magnificent," Andrew (Ridgeley) said. "Well, it's your turn," George said. Andrew (Ridgeley) nodded and went into his and George's room to record his tape. George then went to the common room and caught Curt watching Old Yeller on television. "Are you watching Old Yeller?" George asked. "Yeah, I know I should be studying though but my brain is full," Curt said. "Same," George said. Meanwhile, Dave was recording his tape, a cover version of David Bowie's 'Heroes.' After that, it was Mart's turn so Mart used his synthesiser, guitar and a Macintosh to record his tape. "Does he have to be all this professional to make just a demo tape?" Dave asked.