pt. 1 🥀

𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬 ( 3 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨 )

Unable to breathe as he fists his pillow at the back of his head , his thighs clenching and unclenching at the sudden wave of over stimulation , fingers fisting his boobs , feeling hot all over.

The only sound in the room being his faint pants and vibrating sounds from the toy , taehyung is on cloud 9.

" ah! " he shoots up a little , rubbing swiftly on his clit as he starts to leak profusely like a faucet , tears slipping past his eyes as his clit feels assualted.

" oh fuck fuck fuck " biting his lips till they turn swollen , hair disheveled , taking deep breathes in and out , trying to relax.

He curses under his breath , having made a mess but blushes there after , the person running through his mind while commiting the lewd act.

" TAEHYUNG - A!..."

Taehyung gets off his bed in haste at the sound of his name being called , adjusting his bed to not look suspicious , putting his shirt back on , arranging his hair then spraying the room to freshen it up.

" YES MOM! " he answers  her call " oh dear , your tutor is here , you know he's in college and has classes , you don't want to keep him waiting , hurry up " she says before leaving.

Taehyung is in senior year in high school , finals to be exact , jungkook graduated from his school  years ago .

It hurts that he never got the chance to have him all to himself before he left , but somehow jungkook is now his tutor , he wonders if it is because the kim and jeons are acquaintances in a way or its fate .

Taehyung steps out of his room , about to head down stairs when he hears it.

" what are you wearing? "

Taehyung has a white sweater crop top and a black booty shorts on " what do you mean ? " taehyung plays dumb , but on the inside he's holding back , for a few minutes he actually forgot he has a sister , step sister.

He loathes her with every blood he has in him , his mother remarried and that's how he became a kim , but ever since they moved in , she has made his life a living hell , the mental and emotional bullying is through the roof , taehyung beats himself up every day due to this pain.

" ya-, michosso! " she snaps , pushing taehyung by his shoulder , snickering.

Taehyung moving back in defense , head casted down " are you trying to seduce him? "

" no...i would never " taehyung trembles , wincing as she grips his hair.

" if you go near even as to breathe next to him?...i'll kill you " she spits .