pt. 11 🌹

" Today we are holding the board meeting to vote for the dismissal of Mr jeon as chief director of JK holdings " a representative says , voice booming into the mic as the other board members nod their head in agreement.

Jungkook stepping in just in time , his body guards and lawyers behind him as he takes his seat , a cheerful and down to earth smile on his face as he witnesses the downfall of his father.

Jungkook stepping in just in time , his body guards and lawyers behind him as he takes his seat ,  a cheerful and down to earth smile on his face as he witnesses the downfall of his father

" Now that Mr jeon is here , let's proceed with the voting " the vice chairman says .

" you think they will really vote your father out? , this men have worked with your father before you were born " namjoon whispers beside him.

Jungkook silently chuckles " namjoon where you born yesterday? I'm sure the amount of money I gave them is more than what my father can give them for being loyal " jungkook smirks .

" you bribed them , I see " namjoon sighs , watching the event unfold , few minutes had passed and as expected jungkook emerged as the new chairman , he now owns JK holdings foundation across all branches.

Getting up to give a speech after the standing ovation quiets down.

" I really appreciate you all for putting your trust in me" he starts.

" I am very aware you are all used to working alongside my father but with my intervention I can promise increased productivity and transparency , I hope we can all get along " he says lastly , bowing slightly as they clap before taking his seat.

The meeting is over soon and jungkook is exiting the room when his phone buzzes , its an unknown number calling , he smirks.

" jungkook-a , its your father , the cops are everywhere , I've been banned from leaving the country , you are my only son , I believe I can trust you ".