𝑃𝑡.6 🎄

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jungkook keenly watches his omega try to clean up , gathering the dishes to put in the dish washer while he focuses on vaccuming the living room , dressing the couches and moving the gifts , majority which is for their pup to the gift room .

He's so enticed but his heart aches , all along his omega had been pulling something huge for him and he's been drowning in doubts and insecurities , he feels so ashamed to look taehyung in the eye.

But that has to change , tonight he plans to confess , to confess on how obsessed he has been with monitoring him , coming from a place of distrust , he needs taehyung to know.

" Love i'll head up " taehyung says , heading up the stairs , jungkook wrapping up things , their son long gone in slumber in his crib upstairs.

------

Jungkook is immediately hit with the fresh ocean scent of vanilla , seeing his omega freshly showered as soon as he steps into their bedroom.

Looking over to see hoonie sound asleep in the baby crib next to the king sized bed.

He takes off his clothes , getting stark naked and all , sitting at the edge of the bed , chest heaving as he gathers his thought , taehyung observing his alpha as he rubs in the last bit of product on his face , taking off his bath robe which catches jungkook attention.

Turning to face jungkook , placing his hands on his shoulder as he helps himself on his alpha's laps , jungkook snaking his strong arms on his omega's waist to keep him still , face diving into the pillowy tits in his view , burying his nose in its milky scent.

Taehyung straddling jungkook , releasing a soft sigh , there's always something about feeling each other up skin bare , basking in each other's warmth , its so comfortable being in that position , jungkook caressing his back.

" Taehyung "

" hmmm? " tae is drowsy , his alpha's calm pheromones so addictive.

" we need to talk , i- " taehyung springs up from his slouched position , cupping his alpha's face as jungkook caresses his thigh.

" i haven't been a good alpha , seeing the length you took for me , i- , i "

" shhh , its okay " taehyung kisses his cheeks.

" No no tae , its not okay , everytime you pretend to not know of my bad habits , you try so hard to ensure i trust you but the only thing i do is disappoint you , i break your heart and it hurts me " jungkook's eyes saddens.

" bogum is a professor in the hospital he works in , though jeon corp is international , these hospital branches are very skeptical about who they merge with especially big companies who has been in the game "

"  me being a share holder since our family company merged due to us being married , it gave me enough stance to present the company on my own with help from bogum , though it took months , i was able to get that deal for you "

" The certificate of the sealed deal was to arrive the night before christmas so after the dinner , bogum and i drove to the airport , we were already running late and i didn't want to come back the next morning because it's supposed to be wrapped down for you "

" while changing from the dress , i saw the camera , in fact i've seen all the camera's , i just- " taehyung pauses.

As the Omega bravely confesses to the Alpha about discovering the hidden cameras, a heavy silence envelops the room.

The Alpha's initial reaction is a mixture of surprise and discomfort, caught off guard by the revelation that his secretive actions had been unveiled.

The weight of guilt settles on the Alpha's shoulders as he realizes the breach of trust.

The awkwardness in the room is palpable as the Alpha grapples with the consequences of his actions being laid bare. The Omega's forgiving demeanor adds to the complexity of the moment.

Despite the breach of trust, the Omega shows understanding, acknowledging the Alpha's struggle with trust issues.

" you asked me to stop pretending? Baby i don't pretend , it eats me up so bad , i walk on eggshells with you , its so tiring , for 4 years now , when i first saw the camera's i had a mental break down " At this the omega starts to cry.

" I don't know what to say , tae baby , i feel- i feel so sick with myself , putting you through that was so unfair , baby i'll change , i'll start therapy , i'll do anything to make sure that you never feel you have to try hard to gain my trust "

" You are my omega , you carry proudly my bite , our mating mark , the symbol of my love and trust , you birth me a son , and baby when i said in my vows that i'd adore you till the ends of this earth , i meant it , you will never have to cry again " Jungkook intensely speaks , such determination as he wipes taehyung's tears away.

" i love you so much jungkook , more than you could ever imagine " taehyung kisses him , both yearning , heart beaming at their ability to resolve issues , pouring out their hearts into the kiss.

Taehyung pushing jungkook to lay back on the bed , dominating his alpha's lips.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄🎄