pt. 7 🥀

Jungkook waits in his car while taehyung rushes inside still on the phone , very delighted that he'll be spending the night at jungkook's.

He's on the phone with the delivery man he paid to alert him when his acceptance letter gets home , wanting to hide it from the eyes of his bitter sister , smiling gracefully as the man tells him he delivered it safely just like he wanted , taehyung hangs up getting into his room only for his heart drops to his stomach.

Phone slipping out of his hands crashing to the floor , rushing towards his reading desk to see the envelope empty , the letter not inside " No no no no no " he mutters , panting harshly in distress , turning his room upside down to look for the letter.

That letter is evidence he got in , without it he'll have to apply again , he was so excited to tell the news to jungkook , so excited to attend the same college as jungkook , he suddenly weeps , body visibly trembling.

" he said he put it right here but where is it? " taehyung goes hay wire , somewhere coming into his mind as he gulps , having no choice .

--------------

Barging into Sara's room , Sara fumes immediately.

" ya! Michosso?!!" She yells , taehyung paying her no attention as he desperately starts to search her room.

" where is it Sara? , where? please tell me I know you have it , please " he begs , searching her room frantically.

" mwo? , searching for this? " a cocky smirk on her face as she raises the letter in the air.

Taehyung's eyes widening , tears streaming down his face , he falls on his knees in an instant , holding Sara's legs as he begs for her to hand it over.

She scoffs , kicking him harshly in the face but taehyung sits up , trembling as he holds his bleeding nose , tears escaping his eyes.

" you have such guts " she snarls , crouching down to face him , grabbing harshly a full fist of his hair pulling his head back.

She hits his face with the letter " you bastard of a child , applying to the same school as jungkook? what? You think I wouldn't find out?your rotten self sleeping with him? what? he doesn't even know you're sick in the head " Sara insults him , spitting on his face.

Constantly hitting his face harshly with the letter , standing up as she pushes him on the ground , throwing anything she gets her hands on , on him as she fumes , going crazy that taehyung is going after what she desires.

Pouring a vase filled with fish water all over him , taehyung kneels there as he takes the assault , fisting his dress tightly .

As long as she hands him the letter , she can do as she pleases , jaw clenched as he kneels there , Sara smashing the vase on his back.

taehyung winces feeling the glass prick his skin.

" ya! Look up!" She yells , holding the letter with her two hands , taehyung not getting the chance to stop her as she tears it into two.

Taehyung chokes on his saliva , face red in angernot realizing he fists a sharp glass piece in his hands.

Sara crouches down to face him once again , shredding the piece of papers on his face , laughing at his misery " you can kiss college goodbye " she chuckles.