Epilogue

My mom and dad are not going to pick me up on my first day.

Wala din gustong makipaglaro sa akin.

"Huhuhu Mom... I want to go back home!" I cried.

Bigla namang umulan nung nag simula ako umiyak. Bakit ba ang malas ko ngayun!

"Where am I?" Lumingon ako sa paligid pero walang ng bata na nag lalaro.

I'm scared...

Naliligaw ba ako? Meron bang mag liligtas sa akin dito? Siguro wala naman. I don't have friends. No one will go in the rain just to find me. Because I'm not that special.

"What are you doing? Gusto mo ba talaga mag papansin ha!" Hindi na ako nakaramdam ng pag tulo ng ulan.

"Anong pinagsasabi mo na papansin ha!" Galit ko itong tinignan.

"Ugh annoying, can you just go back." Nagulat ako sa inasta nito.

Alam ko galit siya pero bakit siya nagagalit wala naman akong ginagawang masama sa kanya.

"My mom is not going to pick me up, so my dad. It would be useless if I'm going back." Napayuko ako at maiiyak na.

"Bakit ba napaka iyakin mo." Masungit nitong tanong.

"Ano bang problema mo kung umiyak ako ng umiyak ha!" Napatahimik ito.

"I'm just.."

"What?" Tinaasan ko naman ito ng kilay.

"I just can't stop myself from seeing you cry. I don't want you to cry." Umiwas siya ng tingin.

He shy. Cutee!

"So you're my friend?" Tumango naman ito.

"Okay then let's be friends!" Ngumiti ako dito, at ibigay ang isang kamay ko sa kanya.

"By the way, I'm triah. How about you?"

"I'm dixus." I smiled and hugged him.

"Thank you for being my friend." Tumango naman ito.

Then those two children became best friends. Hindi na nga sila mahiwalay sa Isa't isa eh. She's clingy and he's shy. Both of them are perfect for each other.

Their first meeting was when she gave her an umbrella, And that time the boy only watched over her. He knows that she doesn't have a friend, but he's too shy to go and confront her. When he saw her crying under the rain. He immediately gets an umbrella and jacket to make her warm. He always wanted to be with her, But one day she left him without saying goodbye.

Only a note from her is the one that left her to him. Kaya itanago nya ito ng mabuti para meron siyang alala mula sa kanya.

He fell first and he fell hardest~

......

Under the rain.
I saw the girl crying.
I want to go,
and confront you.
But I'm scared.
You're the first girl i fell for.
The first person I told,
to my mom when i go back from school.
The girl i wanted to be my future.
The girl i pray everyday,
and every night.
To be mine.
I'm so lucky to meet you.
Seeing you happy always,
makes me the happiest.
So please my lovely wife.
Let me be your protector,
your man, and everything.
Just please don't let yourself cry.
Seeing you cry is making my heart aches.

I love you... Heart Lorraine Triahna Qelztes my wife, My happiness, My everything, The mother of my children, My loyal partner and my first love. I love you always and forever. I promise, that I'm Uno Soldixus De Falcon, your husband will never let you suffer again.

I, Uno Soldixus De Falcon, your husband, your loyal partner, and the father of our child. The man who promised her wife that he would do anything to make her the happiest and luckiest woman in the world. Hear, my lovely, wife.. Don't worry, Because i will never abandon you, and our child. I will secure your safety, and most of all our unborn child.

"The under umbrella is now officially complete."

Started published : 03-30-23

Finished Published : 09-10-23

......

Thank you to those who read my first work. Please leave a vote and support my upcoming work.