CHAPTER 70 || Fight!

The drivers are working through their tasks, just as they always do. But suddenly a moose stands in front of them. "What the fuuuuck?!" Blinks Esteban perplexed.

"Ahm, Jos is a moose..." Murmurs Max softly and Christian shoots up and runs off smoothly transforming into a brown wolf with a black back. Shortly after, he stands in front of Toto, who turns into a white wolf and then briefly exchanges with the other.

Toto jumps onto a wall and from there onto a ledge in a wall from where he can see over the entire paddock. He yelps in warning.

Lewis is the first to react and suddenly a bald eagle takes to the skies. Then everything happens very quickly. Lando, Charles, Max, Nikita, Alex, George, Pierre, Yuki and Mick are taken to the head start because their animals are babies.

Antonio, Carlos, Esteban, Lance and Guanyu which are young animals get ready and transform.

The rest of the animals are full grown, but none of them do anything yet.

Next to the moose there are suddenly 2 polar bears. None of the drivers stirs.

A loud hissing sounds and a large snow leopard appears. Behind him a white tiger. The snow leopard is big and the white tiger is huge. If you pay attention to the broad shoulders is immediately clear, the tiger is Kimi.

The eagle is joined by an eagle owl. The two flutter through the air and when Kimi's tail whips back and forth in anger, Lewis screeches as a sign to attack.

The small animals caper anxiously together on the ledge. A clouded leopard, a black panther, a black lion, a leopard, a coyote, a jaguar, a tiger, a jackal, an African wild dog, another tiger and a wolf sit snuggled close together and shivering on this patch. The ears hang down and you can hear a whimpering and fearful meowing.

The polar bears roar angrily and Valtteri responds exactly angrily as a brown bear. Zhou, who is only a cub but still a black bear, also roars angrily.

Lance and Esteban take to the skies to support Lewis and Nico, while two full-grown jaguars stalk the moose.

Kimi sniffs once briefly and let them know that it is indeed Jos. Immediately, several big cats jump on the moose which defends itself mooing and the snow leopard inflicts heavy damage which annoys him so much that he simply bites the moose in the mouth and hangs on it. You can imagine that it's pretty hurtful.

In the course of the fight, the little jackal falls off the ledge and gets caught on the battlefield. Lewis fortunately sees it and goes into a dive to grab it with his claws and take it up. The eagle owl supports the Brit and both carry the frightened cub back to the ledge where Toto waits for them and watches over the rest with Christian.

The little jackal creeps away scared under the white wolf and does not come out again despite Pierre's good coaxing as an African wild dog.

A white tiger, snow leopard, wolf, two lions, two jaguars, a hyena and a dingo finally bring the moose to its knees.

While one polar bear is already on the ground, the other is attacked by two bears, a honey badger and four birds of prey, as well as a young lynx and a lion that is also still very young.

At some point, it's done. They have defeated Jos. Kimi has a bleeding wound over his left eye and several scratches on his shoulders and Seb has a big scratch across his back. The lynx got the worst of it. He was hit full force by the antlers of the moose.

He lies on the floor, bleeding and whimpering in pain, and just manages to change back. Immediately Romain runs to his husband in his human form.

Jenson mumbles exhaustedly, "It hurts." And closes his eyes. He is immediately brought inside and tended to, never regaining consciousness. His sons curl up on his bed and just wait for Jenson to wake up.

He does this after almost half an hour and looks around exhausted before dropping his head on Romain's chest and wearily stroking his children's fur.

Most of the drivers stay in their animal form and sleep that way. The younger ones snuggle up to their parents, who all protectively wrap their tails around the cubs or interweave them with the tail of their mate.

"Well, what do they say? Never mess with the pack." Christian murmurs softly before leaning in his wolf form against a larger white wolf, which growls contentedly and wraps its tail around the smaller one.

Humans over all in the world can transform into any animal imaginable. And yet all of the pack are predators.

~~~~~~~~~~

Next chapter :)

The next one will be their animals btw