Rule No 18: Sirius Black is a massive simp

It was a perfect evening, or so I had thought, as Sirius and I enjoyed a quiet dinner in a cozy restaurant. The dimmed lights and soft music created an ideal setting for a romantic date. Yet, something seemed off about Sirius.

Throughout the meal, he fidgeted with his silverware, his gaze avoiding mine. My concern grew as I watched him, wondering if there was something bothering him that he hadn't shared.

Just as we were finishing our dessert, I bit into something unusual and pulled out a small velvet box from my mouth. My eyes widened in surprise, and my heart raced as I realized what this could mean.

Sirius, who had been anxiously watching my reaction, cleared his throat and opened the velvet box to reveal a beautifully crafted ring. His voice, though slightly shaky, held a deep sincerity as he asked, "Remus, I've been acting weird because I have something important to ask you."

Tears welled up in my eyes as I understood the significance of the moment. He was proposing, right here, right now.

"Remus Lupin," Sirius said, his voice filled with love, "will you marry me?"

Overwhelmed with emotion, I nodded and managed to choke out a tearful, "Yes, Sirius, a thousand times yes."

Our hands trembled as we exchanged the ring, sealing our love and commitment to each other in this sweet and unexpected proposal. It was a moment that would forever hold a special place in our hearts, a promise of a future filled with love, acceptance, and the beauty of shared dreams.

As Sirius and I shared this profound moment, the entire restaurant seemed to hold its breath, captivated by the unexpected proposal unfolding before their eyes. The quiet ambiance was shattered by my tearful "yes," and then, something remarkable happened.

From all corners of the restaurant, applause erupted like a thunderous wave. The patrons, who had unknowingly become witnesses to our love story, joined in the celebration, their smiles and claps filling the air with warmth and acceptance.

The applause was a testament to the power of love and the belief that, in a world that sometimes seemed divided, there were moments of unity and shared joy that could bring people together. In that instant, we felt not just the love between us but the love and support of those around us, a reminder that love knows no boundaries and can touch the hearts of everyone it encounters.