Chapter 27

Reminder: This story contains typos and grammatical errors.

Estella

Lumipas ang ilang araw nang sumugod ang mga knights ng Castella at patuloy parin sila sa pagsugod hanggang ngayon at hindi daw sila titigil hangga't hindi kami sasama ni Ruby sa kanila. Mukhang tatagal pa sila sa pagsugod dahil wala naman kaming balak ni Ruby na makipag-family act sa ruler na iyon. Mabuti nalang at mas lalong nilakasan ni Ms. Dawn ang barrier na gawa niya dito sa sagradong lugar. 

"Are you alright?" napatingin ako sa gawi ni Chance at Ruby. Chance was asking Ruby how she was. 

"I am" Ruby answered and smiled. I wasn't convinced she was fine. Pilit at hilaw ang ngiting ipinapakita niya. I never asked her about Tyrion and her because I know that topic is sensitive to her. I knew there was something going on about them even before Tyrion said she loves Ruby. I never thought both of them felt the same but didn't pursue each other because Tyrion was doubtful about what's happening around them. 

Hindi ko naman siya masisisi dahil mayroon din siyang pamilya na inaalala. They would've worked out if he trusted Ruby but then again, I am not him and was not in his shoes and he must have a heavy reason for that. 

"Estella" Sir Erret came closer to me and handed me his notes. The note me and Ruby studied to figure out how to get my sword in the river. 

"Is this it?" tanong ko. Nakita kong lumapit si Ruby sa akin at tiningnan din ang note. 

"Isn't this the note we reviewed the other night Dad?" she asked Sir Erret. Tumango naman si Sir Erret at mayroon ulit na inilabas na isang lumang notebook.

"What is this?" tanong ko nang ibinigay niya ito sa akin. " We found it at the underground library here in this sacred place."

I handed the notebook to Ruby and she was reading the two notes simultaneously. She was in a specific page. " This is it! Dad you found it!" 

"Anong ibig niyong sabihin?" tanong ko. 

"This is the magic you need to learn Estella. This note from my dad is how you use it and the note they found in the underground library is the magic." napakunot noo ako dahil hindi ko maintindihan ang sinabi niya. 

"Sa madaling salita, pagsasamahin lang natin ito and viola, you can get your sword. This note from the underground is all about your clan's magic. The spells and magic written here are all for yourself to learn. Iba sa ituturo ni Ms. Dawn sa iyo" she explained and I finally understand them a little. 

She handed me the two notes and I almost freak out of frustration when I realized how complicated it is. My clan's magic is difficult to learn. "Don't worry Estella, Ms. Dawn is here to help you"

"I will only get my sword if I become strong and I can't wait for it to happen" I said and smiled at them. Napangiti narin sila sa akin. 

When that time comes I will surely save Mama and I will get the justice Carmen deserves. I will not be alone when that time comes because I have my friends with me and our comrades in the rebels. 

Napatingin kaming lahat nang may tumikhim sa may entrance ng tent at nakita si Cassi doon. Napangiti naman ako at mabilis siyang nilapitan. After what happened days ago Cassi has been staying with us. Ms. Dawn knew her so no one was suspicious of her. I don't know why and how but I feel comfortable whenever she's around. Para bang close kami kahit hindi naman kami matagal na magkakilala. Also, her hair is not the same anymore. Sayang, gustong gusto ko pa namang nakikita ang buhok niya dahil naaalala ko sa kanya ang kababata kong si Issa. 

"Cassi" I said and casually hugged her. Napapatawa nalang ako minsan dahil para siyang nagiging statue kapag niyayakap ko siya pero kalaunan ay yumayakap din siya sa akin.