1 # All yours

It started like any regular Thursday. Samuel was on his way home from work just the way he usually was during this time of day, it was passing the afternoon and starting to become a warm summer evening already.

He drove his car the usual way, a little bit faster than legal on the highway. It wouldn't get him home much sooner than anyone else really, maybe a few mere minutes, but it just felt a lot more relaxing to pass by the other cars.

On the radio some DJ was talking about the current events, but nothing of that was really interesting to Samuel, all he wanted was to make his way home now and have dinner. He was hungry and rather tired after a full day at work now.

He took the exit down the ramp, and followed the usual road towards his home, barely taking note of the surroundings. He hadn't noticed how quiet the world around him had become. It was the same world, yet there was nothing else but him in it right now. He didn't pass a single soul on the way to his driveway, and even as he parked he hadn't noticed anything suspicious.

It was when he opened the door to his house that it became apparent this was not his world. All that lay behind that door was darkness, darkness and a single wooden box.

"Take it" A voice said in a lower tone.

Samuel wasn't one to frighten easily. Unless it was by some sort of otherworldly presence of course so with that as a reminder he almost had a heart attack. However, he knew better than to argue with strange voices giving you commands in a world that you have no control over so he simply forced himself forwards and bent over to grab the box on the floor. The fear was making his heart beat loud enough to hear if you were stood next to him right now.

"Good" The voice said, and Samuel gulped.

And as soon as it came, it all disappeared again around him. He was suddenly stood in his garage, the smell of dinner coming through the doorway. His wife inside clearly cooking already. Everything had vanished, except for the little box in his hands.

He looked at it. Something in him said he should open it, it was meant to be his. So he did.

The box opened up to reveal a small bracelet made from a bronze-golden metallic substance. It looked like something alien. The pattern was like a maze and the bracelet itself was quite large, it didn't seem to be made for humans. On one side it was a little wider, and on the widest part was a ruby embedded in the metal. What was this object?

Still baffled, he opened the door to his living room and saw his wife already cooking in the kitchen.

"Hey honey, I'm making taco's tonight." She said with a smile, one that clearly had no clue of all that just happened.

"Sounds good" Samuel said.

"Put it on her" The voice from before said all of a sudden. Tiara, Samuel's wife, clearly did not hear it as she just kept on cooking.

Samuel was reluctant to follow those orders but he feared far more what would happen if he wouldn't. So he inched forwards towards his wife, looking at her from behind. She bent over to put something in the oven. Samuel took a second to take her in. Her hips were quite wide and she had a perky butt, she was blessed with a decent chest as well. Deep red long hair flowed over her back when she got up again and turned towards him with her hazel eyes smiling. It was a shame she cared so little for pleasure and sex. He would have loved to do much more with her than he could.

He was holding the bracelet now.

"Do not let her notice, just do it" The voice boomed forth once more.