2 # New Tiara

Seeing her stand right in front of him, like a servant ready to obey his any command, was a sight someone would have never expected to see of Tiara. To satisfy his curiosity, Samuel decided on his next command being the one that would free her from this grip, at least temporarily. He was slightly worried now wondering if his wife was still in there at all and if he could bring her back when he wanted to be with her old self again.

So he decided to command her to be herself again. It was as if a sort of tension ebbed away from her body. As if she got a little bit smaller, and her gentle smile reappeared the way it always had.

"Well I think I'm going to take a shower now honey, I'll clean dinner up after if that's okay with you." She said, as Samuel looked at her. This was confusing. So she clearly had some memory of having dinner and doing something after but it wouldn't make sense that Tiara would be so calm about what had happened. That, and she still was dressed properly slutty.

"Uh, sure! What did you think of dinner?" He asked, wondering what her reply would be. At the same time whomever gave him this power over her told him she had to wear bracelets around both arms in order to allow him to change her personality. So whatever was going on now was not akin to any changes in personality.

"I guess it was fine, I've been wanting to try these for a while now but they're a bit of a mess to eat. Glad we had some time to cuddle after though." She replied. So what did she actually remember? It seems like her memories were either different, but set in such a way that they did align with the gaps in time she would've otherwise experienced.

"Love the outfit by the way." Samuel commented now clearly poking the hornet's nest, and Tiara just smiled. "Yeah I just felt like trying out a new style for once you know?" She replied, looking at herself and even shifting in her heels.

That's new. This outfit did not fit her regular personality. That's definitely not something Tiara would normally wear, Samuel thought to himself as he saw her appreciate 'her' outfit choice of the day. So did it change her, or did it simply make her feel like this had been her own decision? There was a slight worry in her eyes as she walked up the stairs to shower, suddenly having a lot more difficulty with the heels she was wearing seemed to confirm the second theory.

Seeing her walk like this was cute though and a little bit of a turn on anyway. Samuel decided to head upstairs to their bedroom and he listened to how she turned on the shower. She was always slow, which sometimes bothered him a little bit. 'Shower quickly and properly.' He thought and she instantly made a little more noise when picking up and putting down bottles. It took her about 3 minutes to complete her shower and step out. 'Now dry off quickly too.'

Tiara started properly drying herself off, taking care of herself and making sure she wasn't going to be wet in any spot. She listened and obeyed perfectly, even when in her supposed 'normal mode'. Samuel was laid back on the bed as she left the bathroom and smiled at him.

"I'm going to clean up now sweetheart." She said, before walking over to him and dropping her towel, moving her hands to him to start taking his clothes off. Samuel had given her other commands mentally, but he hadn't made her go back into that puppet state she was before.

"Will you be long?" He asked as his cock sprung forth, and his jeans and boxers were taken off completely, Tiara started climbing on top of him with her legs spread, sitting over him, and replied "I don't think it will take that long." It was amusing to see how different her actions were from whatever it was that she saw or thought.

"Hurry babe, I want to have some fun." Samuel said smirking, and Tiara looked at him. "Honey" She said, grabbing his cock and aligning it, pressing the tip gently upwards between her bare legs. "I'm not really in the -Aaaah- m-mood right now." She said, sliding herself over him and starting to ride him slowly.