3 # Correction

It was an early Friday morning. Samuel was woken up by his wife, Tiara, panting while riding on top of him with her body bouncing playfully at the intensity of her movements. She was already working up a sweat when Samuel opened his eyes to look at her and enjoy her.

He'd given her the command to wake him up on time from now on, of course, with her body. She'd made good use of his morning wood and in order to ensure there weren't many distractions he had not allowed her to climax herself during morning sex for the time being. He grabbed one of her nipples between his fingers and pinched it firmly which was met by a short yelp. Cliché and maybe incorrect, but it wasn't a dream at least.

He smiled and put his hands on her hips, allowing her to do her best to satisfy him. She bent forwards slightly which was enough to increase the intensity on Samuel by a degree that didn't let him last too much longer. He closed his eyes and grabbed her hands, squeezing them as he filled her up to the last drop. She slowly rode out his orgasm before leaning up with a kiss and saying "Good morning honey." with her usual soft voice.

"Good girl." He said, which was met by a confused stare from Tiara as she was getting dressed. "Why do you say that?" She asked.

"I mean good morning!" Samuel saved himself. He'd forgotten that her mind wasn't entirely aligned with what was happening around them. That reminded him, he should get another bracelet in a day's time. Was that this morning? Where did he even leave the box?

The box was on his lap as soon as he thought about it, as if it had always been there. He opened it and saw another bracelet inside it but this time there was something written inside the top of the box. It was a time, displaying '23:47', and as the clock ticked up to '7:14' the time inside the box ticked down to '23:46'. By deduction, that was a countdown timer, but to what? For a new bracelet to appear, or for this one to disappear?

"Both."

The voice was back, this time Samuel found it within himself to reply as well. "Both? Both how?"

"You will get a new one in a day's time, every single day. If you do not use it within the day you may lose access to any new bracelets." The voice clarified.

"Lose access, and may? What are the conditions?" Samuel asked. He did not like the sudden time pressure.

"Only in rare circumstances will you be allowed to have two at the same time, and in circumstances where it is ruled that you were clearly unable to use them your time limit may also be extended."

So when it was outside of his power he would be given some leniency, Samuel thought to himself.

"That is correct." The voice said.

"But, may I ask with utmost respect, why me?" Samuel asked, trying not to sound demeaning.

"Because you were an optimal candidate." The voice simply replied stoically.

"For what?" Samuel blurted out before he could correct himself.

"For something positive, though most may view it as negative." The voice simply replied once more.

"That... Well that doesn't make much sense but I'm grateful so I won't inquire further if you do not wish me to do so." Samuel replied, and it stayed silent.

It was completely unclear why he had been given this power, but he was definitely going to make use of it. Even though the voice, whatever it was, could not exactly be described as trustworthy Samuel had at least clarified it wanted him to use the bracelets as designed.

He picked up the bracelet that was in the box to inspect it. Yesterday he had not looked at it for too long so he had almost already forgotten what it looked like, given it embedded into the more familiar tattoo pattern Tiara had on now. Was she able to see that by the way? And were others?