15 # Chained to Freedom

"I think she's quite attractive actually." Tiara said without any hint of shyness in her voice. It was obvious she had made up her mind about this a while ago.

While Samuel hadn't expected to hear this he was still prepared for the possibility. Maybe the reconfiguration he had done on Tiara before was a lot more potent than he had though it would have been.  This raises more questions, given that the values that he can decide on concerning the people under his control seem to be simplified to understandable numbers, there was actually no real comparison to draw from them yet.

There wasn't any way for him yet to truly analyse what effect raising or lowering a value had on any statistic at all. He really needed to reserve some bracelets for himself if only to get a better understanding of the direct consequences of the changes they can inflict on a person. There was little room for mistakes on the people he loved.

In any case, Tiara had just outright confessed about her attraction towards women whilst treating it as if it was no big deal at all. You could say it was actually quite amusing.

"I don't know, but she's certainly attracted to men." Samuel replied, which may have been a little too absent minded to make any sense.

Tiara walked closer as her high heels clacked on the floor in a seductive rhythm of someone taking a cautious yet directed approach. "I bet she's very attracted to you. And if not, she should be."

There was a glimmer in her eyes. This was a tease like no other, but there was more to it than that. Tiara had that air of lust to her now. She was stood very close, right up against him in what typically was his personal space. The comment she just made was not negative in any way, in fact it was as if she was vocalizing her own desires clearly.

She wrapped her arms around him and kept looking him straight in the eyes whilst pressing her body firmly up against his. "If you promise me you'll always stay mine and I always stay yours, I'll be a good girl and share."

Tiara was hot to the touch and she couldn't get the perverted images out of her mind of Samuel conquering Rianne like that. Samuel had no idea she felt like this. Was this something he did?

"I promise, if you tell me out loud exactly what you are thinking and what you like about this." He said.

Tiara looked at him with a grin on her face.

"Do not get me wrong, I'm not a cuckquean. Seeing my man so easily wrap a woman as cute as her around his finger just does something for me. It makes me proud that he's mine and he can be all mine whenever I want him to be. It also makes me want to share the pleasure I am fortunate enough to experience."

It was a certain submission that radiated from the way Tiara talked. She had lost her inhibitors that would normally make her keep her kinks to herself. It was't his fault entirely, those walls had been crumbling even before the first bracelet was put on her. Tiara had her desires, and she had wanted to speak up about them for a long time.

Now that Samuel actually had this dominant aura she wanted to let him know what she had kept inside for so long. She kissed him firmly, grabbing his hand and lifting her skirt with it before placing it between her legs as proof that she wasn't lying about her intentions. This was making her aroused.

An invitation Samuel could obviously not refuse. Especially not after what happened with Rianne just before he went back home.

Before she knew it Tiara was pressed against the wall, her legs lifted and wrapped around Samuel. Her breathing quickened as much as her heartrate had while she quickly wrapped her arms around him as well. She could hear the sound of his pants dropping to the floor. He didn't waste any time on her reward, and as his phone vibrated from the usual messages Lana had to send him, Tiara moaned in his neck as an approval to him slowly lowering her body over his cock.