Eighty One

Sidharth's eyes were closed since the past ten fifteen minutes. They had been sitting like that, stuck to one another since the last fifteen minutes, no words, no communication, just silently taking each other in. Their chests, their bodies were literally presses into one another.

Sana was still dazed with the way he had come out of nowhere, grabbed her and kissed the life out of her. She had been wanting this and yearning for it for so long now that it almost felt like a dream. She couldn't believe he kissed her like that.  She didn't want to let go of him for even a second. Despite the discomfort she felt after a while, despite feeling breathless, she didn't care. She just didn't want to let him go.

She wanted to cry out of relief and happiness. His kiss said everything he couldn't or wasn't since the last two days. He kissed her with so much passion, so much angst and force, she felt like her entire mouth would come off but she would give anything away to be kissed and held like that by him.

Sidharth didn't want to move away for even a second. He didn't even want to allow air to pass between them. He wanted to relish the feel of her body presses in to his. It had been so long. So so long. It almost felt like an eternity. He just couldn't think straight anymore.

The moment she bared her heart and soul in front of him like that, the way she cried and complaint to him about him being so closed off with her, the way she yet again rendered him absolutely powerless and speechless with the way she spoke about getting that tattoo, Oh, that damn tattoo, he just couldn't hold back any longer.

He couldn't see anything beyond his Sana. She was a goddess, an angel, his beautiful, pure, childlike Sana.

He was constantly pressing soft sweet kisses to her shoulder, they were so soft, that it almost felt like him just touching his lips there, the kisses were that soft.

He kept pulling her closer and closer into him. Sana couldn't believe she was sitting in his arms like that. She just didn't want the moment to end. Sidharth's kisses kept getting stronger and stronger.

Sana slowly took her fingers inside his hair and started ruffling them slowly. She wanted to pull him completely into her and just wanted him to consume her.

"Idhar aah" he whispered after an eternity pulling her back, he wanted to look at her beautiful face.

His little baby. His beautiful little baby. His heart was crushed with the way she just cried and broke down in front of him. It felt like someone was literally squeezing his heart.

"Mmm" Sana resisted. She just wanted to stay there and relish and take in the feel of his arms and his body around her. She pressed her chin harder into his shoulder.

Sidharth brought his fingers and ruffled them into her hair, caressing it softly. He placed another hard and long kiss to her shoulder.

"Please come here. Let me look at you. Please" he whispered again after a small pause.

The softness in his voice melted her like butter. She felt like he just covered her in honey with his warm sweet voice. Sana felt a tingle in her whole body. She tugged at his hair slightly and reluctantly lifted her chin from his shoulder and still didn't move her face back.

"Aah na idhar..please" he whispered right into her ears.

His hot warm breath falling onto her ears.
Sana lightly shivered in his tight hold and gripped him harder. She finally moved her face back but closed her eyes. His eyes were yearning to look at her. He almost smiled with the way her eyes were closed and yet her face looked the calmest it had since days.

He wanted to cry and also kiss her senseless. Now that his lips had finally touched hers, he couldn't hold back anymore. He didn't want to.

"Kya hua?" he whispered lovingly.
She just clutched his shirt tighter in response.
He smiled barely.