Hundred and Fifteen

It had been two days. Two says since they finally sorted their eight day long fight out and patched up. They had literally been sticking to each other since these two days. Not leaving each other for even a second.

Their eight days long fight had hit them up both so badly, that although they had so passionately and emotionally made up, they were just not leaving the other for even a second since the past two says. Especially Sana.

She had yearned and longed for him so desperately, so intensely, so terribly during these eight days, that now that he was back, she just couldn't get enough of him and his love. And he was giving her just that. Love and only love. A lot of it.

He was making sure to make up for those eight days by giving her all the love in the universe. Hs was literally treating her like an actual little baby, his little baby. Which she anyways was, but he was making sure to not let go of a single second where he wasn't loving her.

He was being extremely gentle with her. Especially because of how terribly guilty he was for torturing her so much all those days.

Maa had been the happiest too seeing them back together. They had spent some time with her during these two days but they were mostly alone, just clinging to one another.

Sana was mostly quiet and just clinging to him like a baby, taking in his love and attention which she had craved for so much.

Sidharth was currently in the TV lounge watching some cricket match while Sana made breakfast for them. It was a Tuesday today but due to some transport strike, they were working from home today.
She was so bloody happy about it. She could spend the day with him.

She had a meeting starting in about twenty minutes so she wanted to make and have breakfast with him before that.

"Areyyy baby mujhe bol deti na, khud kyun agayi apne se bara tray utha k" he chided her softly as he saw her carry a big heavy tray with their breakfast.

He quickly got up as she reached the sofa and softly took it over from her. Her lips were pursed in c9ncentration as she made sure to balance everything on it and not spill the mugs of tea.

She sighed when he took it from her and carefully kept it on the centre table.

She glared at him cutely.

"Mujhse bara nahi hai..chup karo" she said cutely.

He chuckled and sweetly tucked her hair in.

"Hai tujh se bara..choti si hai tu..meri sab se cute si choti si baby" he said sweetly.

She frowned cutely at him and gave him a small smile.

"Chalo ab betho chup chaap. Aur nashta karo. Meri meeting hai phir" she told him seriously.

And before he could say anything else, she surprised him by harshly pushing at his shoulders and making him fall back on the sofa.

His eyes widened and he almost gasped, not expecting that at all. She seemed so calm, so serious, so different...sexy.

She instantly went and settled herself down on his lap sideways, keeping her hand on his shoulder and towering over him. His eyes darkened seeing her be so brave and intense.

"What exactly are you planning to have for breakfast?" he asked in a low voice.

"You" she said calmly.

He lost his fucking mind at her calmness.

"Sounds perfect" he rasped, his dark eyes roaming her entire face.

She was quietly staring at his face.

"Aisay kya dekh rahay ho" she asked him softly.

"Tujhe dekh raha hoon...dekh raha hoon where my little baby is lost" he said.