their closeness

After changing his clothes, he came out of bathroom.
As jungkook saw him , his breath got stuck in him because Taehyung was looking just like an angel in his clothes. His hoodies are big in his slim body that make sweat paw and he didn't wear anything in lower.
After felling strong gaze on him he look into his eyes, dominance was clearly seen in his eyes. Just like a wolf is seeing his prey.
jungkook started coming towards him Just like Hyponitesed man and he come dangerously close to Taehyung and  sneak his arms around his tiny waist and pull him closer. Seeing this Taehyung started to breathe heavily. He is like puddle in his arm who is melting in every touch.
Jk - what is this Jeon Taehyung.
Tae -  not jeon my name is kim Taehyung.
Jk - kim is only for two days so why not start to listen this habit of from now on.
Saying that he start to trace his right hand from his face to nose to neck and place is right thumb over his bottom lips.
Jk - you are so gorgeous my beautiful.

Taehyung closes his eyes these things are new for him he doesn't know what  to do
Leave me i am your soon to be brother in law .
Jk - are you sure let's see. By the way beautiful you look extremely beautiful in my drees. As much as want you wear this but i can't you kno why.
He asked tracing his fingers on Taehyung lips.
Tae - why
Jk - i can't risk na you are a treasure. Jeon Jungkook treasure. Your body is not for show of you know.
Someone knock on the door.
Sir we came to give you clothes you order.
Just one minute I am coming beautiful.
He open the door and take the clothes and again lock the door.
Beautiful go and change the clothes I am going downstairs to see what's happening.
Tae - nod.
Jk - words beautiful.
Tae  - ok.
Jk - good pup.
After Jungkook left Taehyung keep his hand on his heart, what happening with me.