his breath

After disconnecting the call, he went inside the house and check everywhere for him, but he didn't find him at last he went to his room and knock on the door.
After continuous knocking, when he didn't open the door then at last he take the soare key and open the door, but room was empty that person was nowhere to seen.
He got scared he know if something happen to him then jungkook sir will kill him without thinking twice, because he give him his responsibility when he was not there with him.
But suddenly he saw something in balcony, he went there without thinking anything and that to his relief he was there planting small plants that was grow in balcony.
?? - sir what are you doing, are you okay, nothing happens right, why are you not answering jungkook sir call, he was leave it I thought today is my last.

He was asking everything continuously without giving a second chance to tell something to other person that was present there.

? - calm down hyung, nothing happens to me I am totally fine and to my mistook phone was on silent and I know how panic that coldie would be? He said while smiling remembering his cold overprotective hubby, who his doing everything to treat his health condition.

?? - but you know na you are that coldie life and his breathe, I don't believe how can he change when he was with you leave it call him don't know what is he thinking.

?? - ok I am calling him.

With jungkook, Namjoon, and jimin.

Jungkook calm down we can't return home right now it's very important meeting you know na they will go to their country in evening we can't, said Namjoon after seeing the state of jungkook who was telling him to take him to his little one, he know how jungkook loves him all of them love that little fluff ball but it's his wish, this project is his demand they can't let it ruin in last moment. He came out of his tracce after hearing jungkook shout.

Jk - shouting. Why can't you understand ing hyung what if something happen to him, you know na how his health is then how can you say that.

Jimin - calm down jungkook we all know but what if he will be in bathroom and in other work haa. He try to make understand the panicking man. Because he know how much cold and heartless jungkook is for others but for a particular boy he sometimes become most vulnerable man.
.
Suddenly jungkook phone ring and within a second he answer the call

Jk - hello jaan, everything ok, nothing happens to you right why are you nit answering my calls do you fell any kind of problem. He was continuously speaking without letting him speak.

Thanks