new face

New morning come in life on jeons and under the sheets two person are sleeping together or we can say that glued together. One is lying fully on other and other hug him tightly like his life depend on it. Which is kinda true.
They both were sleeping without any care that after some hours their life his taking up down, which will leave scar on them for lifetime.

Jungkook woke up due to Sungliht and see the most beautiful view. His bambi his sleeping on the top of him with cute pout and drolling. He chucke at his messy baby. He can see  this view to lifetime.
But he have to wake up his baby which is most Tuffest work on the earth his prince is not early bird ( just like me). He have to do alot of coaxing to wake his baby.

Jk - baby wake up, my moon, mu price, my life, my king wakeeeeee upppppp.
He said while rocking him back or forth and singing like a lorry.

Taehyung sleep disturbed due to his hubby voice and he open his eyes and see that his husband his staring him like his is the most precious gem in this whole Unseiverse ( because you are your husband and our most precious gem). He got shy 🙈due to his husband lovesick stare and hide his face in his hubby chest.

Tae - hubbyyyyy don't make taatae shy in the morning. He said by blushing. Seeing his little one condition jungkook start laughing hard.
My baby why so cute haa, he said and bite his bread cheeks.
Hubby don't bute them.
Baby I can't help thay are just like bread.

They were continuing their romance then someone knock on the door.

Wake up loverlybirds we have to go to office.
Oooo why the short creature have to ruin our romance.
Awww my hubby we will late for office then how can we know what they are planning right. Let's goo.

After Freshnup they came downstairs while others are sitting on dinning table no one touched their food. You wanna know whyy because

It's jeon taehyung order that no one can eat without his hisband.
He came and sit on the dinning table with his husband like a king.

Jungkook made him sit on his lap and serve themselves.

Jk - moon say aa
Tae - nooo hubbyyy it's vegiiesss i will not eat it, said in his adorable voice.

Jk - sorry baby I know you don't like it but you have to eat na it's good for your health haa.

Nam - are you guys sure he is our brother (in shocked voice).

Jimin - I think we lost our brother and he is someone else in the face of our jungkook. Said in same shock voice.

Somewhere.

I want Kim taehyung kidnap him today. Just watch and wait today you will become official mine.

I think he forget that kim taehyung have a husband who become beast if someone touch his husband.