Chapter 1 - The Meet

I had tickets to 5 Seconds Of Summers concert in London today, I was supposed to go with my friends Lucy, Beth and Amelia but when I ordered the tickets I could only get one for the Friday. This meant that I was going on my own and the others were going together on the Saturday. I didn't have the most amazing seats but they defiantly weren't the worst. I don't live particularly close to London especially not the side in which Wembley is located and after finding out from someone that the show doesn't finish until 10:30 and knowing I wasn't likely to get back home before midnight, I decided to book a room in the Hilton opposite the arena. This meant I could treat myself for the weekend as there was a cinema and shopping centre near by so there was a bunch of things for me to do, besides I was 18 and thanks to a job I had during the pervious summer I could afford to treat myself.

I arrived at the venue at around two O'clock, so I checked into my room and dumped my stuff, before heading out to the courtyard in front of the stadium as I had heard that Hey Violet would be doing an acoustic hang out at three. I wandered down the street and got myself some lunch from costa, before walking back down to sit on the steps to eat. People were already starting to turn up and were sitting around a semicircle drawn on the floor.

It was five to three when Hey Violet came out, everyone started to clap as they sat down on the steps in the semicircle. They introduced themselves to everyone before they started to play some songs. They talked to us all for a bit and took some pictures but they had to go at quarter to four as they had to get ready for a soundcheck. I got a picture with them all before they left and they were really nice to me, especially when they found out I was here on my own.

I had a great time and decided to head back to the hotel to have a shower, dinner and get ready for tonight. I headed over to the hotel, although I couldn't get in as there was a whole bunch of big beefy looking men. I tried to get past but I was stopped by one of the men.

"Excuse me I'd like to get through." I grumbled at him.

"I'm sorry Miss I can't let you through right now." He said gruffly."I just want to got to my room!" I replied angrily.

"Sure you do, Miss. I can't let you through right now." He repeated glaring at me.

"Whatever." I said turning to leave, but when he turned around like some crazy person I ducked under his arm and tried to get into the hotel. I was almost at the door when someone grabbed me from behind knocking me to the ground. At that moment the hotel door opened.

"Ouch what the hell was that for!" I exclaimed.

"Miss are you ok?" A voice asked reaching his hand down to help me up.

"No thanks to him, yes. I was just trying to get to my hotel room." I said pointing to the guy who knocked me over. I looked up to see who it was that was helping me up, only to find out it was Michael from 5 Seconds Of Summer.

"I'm sorry Miss, Dave was just doing his job but he shouldn't have been so rough, I'm Michael." He said giving Dave a disapproving look and shaking my hand.

"Hi Michael, I know who you are, I'm actually going to your concert tonight. I'm Ellie by the way. Thank you for helping me up." I said politely, I was not going to fangirl, he deserves respect like anyone else would.

"Are you coming to the soundcheck or just the concert?" He asked as the other boys came over to see who was holding Michael up.

"Just the concert, I would have come to the soundcheck if I wasn't broke when I bought my ticket." I admitted. Michael nodded before excusing himself for a minute, he turned to talk to the boy's I wasn't sure what they were saying but they kept nodding. They turned back around with a cheeky grin on each of their faces.