Chapter 6 - Questions

I was woken up the next day by Michael gently kissing my forehead.

"Baby we're almost in Brisbane." He whispered into my ear.

"Mmm ok." I yawned and got out of bed so Michael could get out, we both stood up stretching. Ashton, Calum and Luke all jumped down from their beds stretching.

"What's happening today guys?" I yawned, I looked around the boys were all in pants and nothing else, I guess I was too tired last night to realise, to be fair though I was only in pants and a t-shirt so I wasn't much better.

"We're dropping the stuff off at the venue then we're heading to the beach, sound good?" Ashton said as more of a statement then a question.

"Sounds great I haven't been to the beach in ages." I exclaimed.

"Perfect!" Luke said heading to the cupboards to get the cereal out for breakfast. We sat down to have breakfast at the table.

"Have you ever been surfing Ellie?" Calum asked me in between spoonfuls of cereal.

"Nope, I want to though looks fun. Have you guys been?" I asked them.

"Ash and Luke went a few times last year and me and Cal have been once but other than that nope." Michael said finishing his cereal.

"Sound fun, I'm going to get dressed I'll see you in a minute." I said getting up and washing up my bowl in the sink and putting it back in the cupboard.

My swimming stuff was in my bag under the bus so I couldn't put I put it on until we stopped at the venue, so I just put on some tights and my nirvana shirt which was basically a dress. The boys were all dressed when I went back outside, we all started to clean our teeth taking it in turns to use the bathroom.

Once we pulled up outside the venue we began to unload the bus, apparently there was a crew here who were setting up so all we had to do was take the stuff into the venue. Once we were done I grabbed both of my bags and took them onto the bus, I emptied my bags of clothes and stored them in one of the spare bed compartments using it as a sort of wardrobe.

"What on Earth are you doing?" Michael asked me getting on the bus.

"I'm making a wardrobe out of one of the empty beds." I said proudly.

"Fair enough, that's actually not a bad idea." Michael said getting off the bus to get his bags an do the same.

When the other three got back they did the same, so now all the bottom beds along with one of the middle ones had clothes in and there were ten empty suitcases in the compartment under the bus. I got changed into my beach stuff as did the boys so we were all ready when we arrived.

We grabbed our towels and some suncream and headed down to the beach.

We set out our towels and ran into the water, the water was nice and clear unlike in England, it was really warm too. I swam over to where Michael was and gave him a hug and a kiss.

"What was that for?" He asked me sounding surprised.

"Nothing, I just felt like it." I shrugged.

"Fair enough." He said picking me up and kissing me back. "You're so beautiful. I love you." He said his hand on my face.

"I love you too babe." I replied my hand resting on his chest. He lifted me up and kissed me again before jumping into the water with me still in his arms.

"Michael!" I cried as we resurfaced.

"What?" He said laughing at me.

"Nothing." I said jumping on him knocking him back into the water.