Chapter 3 - The Last Day

I woke up the next morning before Michael, I didn't want to wake him up as he needed his rest after yesterday so I carefully climbed out of bed and placed a blanked over him. I tiptoed to the bathroom closing the door most of the way as I didn't want it to bang and wake him up. I turned on the shower thankful that it was quite quite. I got undressed and hoped into the shower, I have a habit of subconsciously singing in the shower which I tried not to do, alas I failed. I stood there washing my hair singing Permanent Vacation and You Don't Love Me Like You Should, relatively quietly to myself. Those songs have been stuck in my head for the past two days they are really catchy.

Once I was finished I turned off the shower and climbed out drying my hair with the towel and quickly plaiting it. I wrapped the towel round my body and quietly open the door tip toeing over to my suitcase to get some clothes.

"You have an amazing singing voice." Michael said from the bed, I almost jumped out of my skin.

"Holy cow." I shouted. "I thought you were still asleep, I'm sorry did I wake you up?" I asked looking up at him.

"No don't worry. I take it you like the new song then." He laughed, smiling at me making me turn bright red.

"Yer, its really catchy." I admitted gathering up my clothes.

"Don't be embarrassed you can sing Ellie, trust me. Now go get dressed and we can go wake up the boys." He said smiling at me. I nodded at him and went back to the bathroom to get dressed. I put on one of my baggy t-shirt dresses and my knee high socks, slinging on my green plaid shirt, as they're way more comfortable then cardigans. I quickly tidied up the bathroom and brushed my teeth before going back out to meet Michael.

"Ready, who are we waking up first?" I asked as Michael got up off the bed.

"Calum then that way there's three against two when we wake Ash and Luke up." He said opening the door as we creeped down the corridor to Calum and Michael's room. Michael carefully opens the door and told me to go and stand on the bed.

We both climbed into the bed trying not to wake him up. Michael quietly counted down from three, when we started jumping on the bed to wake Calum up.

"Ahh, no what are you doing go away!" Calum shouted at us, curling up into a ball. We dropped down so we were sitting next to him.

"Do you want to come and wake the others up with us?" I asked Calum who was still hiding under the covers.

"Fine, Michael throw me my shorts and a t-shirt." Calum groaned holding his hand up out of the sheets. Michael got up and grabbed Calum's clothes off the floor and threw them at him. I got up off the bed and Calum put his clothes on under the covers then rolled out of bed to join us.

We quietly walked across the hall to the others room and did the same getting up on their bed and Michael counted down only this time didn't make it to one as Ashton grabbed my legs making me fall on the bed, while Luke pulled Calum over making us both scream, leaving Michael just standing there.

"I think they're already awake." I said sitting up, Michael sat down in the middle of the bed.

"No shit sherlock." Calum joked. "Now everyones awake can we get some breakfast please." He said on a more serious note.

"Yes but can we all get dressed first?" Luke said looking at everyone.

"I'll be in the corridor then if anyone needs me." I said getting up and going to sit in the middle of the corridor until everyone was dressed. Michael and Calum both went back to there own room, they didn't take long. Both pairs of boys came out of their respective rooms at the same time. Michael helped me off the floor, he had taken the bandages off his face and honestly you could hardly tell there was anything different except for the fact it was a little bit red. He kept trying to cover it with his hair clearly feeling self conscious.