Chapter 1, Arc 1: White Rabbit and His Accomplice

Tsukauchi throws down a manila folder, containing the information of two vigilantes, Somnus and Oneiros.

Eraserhead looks down at the folder, before looking up at Tsukauchi with a questioning look.

"What do you want me to do?"

Tsukauchi clears his throat before staring into dark irises, "You need to turn these vigilantes into the station."

Eraserhead just narrowed his eyes, "Okay? How am I supposed to help with that?"

"You can erase their quirks."

"Do you even know their quirks?" He asked.

Tsukauchi shakes his head. "Every villain they turned in, were either in a trance confessing their crimes. When they broke out of their trance, they were confused as to why they were at the police station.

Or they simply had hallucinations of nightmares. Like snakes crawling onto the floor, we could barely question what they were doing before they had a nervous breakdown and confessed to everything they did. Everything that they did do, ranged from child trafficking to as something as simple as pickpocketing a stranger in the middle of the street."

Eraserhead raises his eyebrows at that. He'd never heard of a quirk that can put villains in a trance or cause them a breakdown. "What about the victims?"

"They wont rat them out, because even if we even tried mentioning 'Somnus' and 'Oneiros' names that silenced them right away. Seems like they gained trust in them." Tsukauchi says, sipping on coffee.

"Then why turn them in? Listen to this, turning the duo in puts less trust into the police force, which is bad because they already don't have enough trust in the heroes. Hence why there's vigilantes out now.

Frankly, if there was enough trust in heroes, vigilantes would be legalized heroes by now. Vigilantes are morally gray, the line between heroes and villains. Just like info brokers and analysts. Turning them in isn't going to help." Eraserhead finished as he crosses his arms, tipping his head back.

Tsukauchi frowns at that. "We can make them heroes without them doing it illegally."

Raising an eyebrow, he looks at Tsukauchi. "Seems like they're doing well enough illegally, I'd say better than some heroes."

"They don't have to do this-"

"Why cant you call another hero for this?" He asked, cutting him off with a raised hand.

"Trust me, over the past 2-3 years we were not even close to getting them. You're our only option, for now."

"For now?"

"The HPSC wants them." Eraserhead sat up at that.

"Excuse me, the HPSC?" He asked as his fine dark hair rested on his shoulders.

Tsukauchi nodded at that. "To be a soldier, so we need to get them quickly. Nedzu already has this knowledge, we just need to act quickly. If they're at UA under protection, then they'll be safe."

"Fine, I'll listen."

White Rabbit just giggled as he looked at the live security footage from the police station at his laptop before grabbing his burner phone to text Cheshire.

WR: cheshire, call me rn
C: why?
WR: bc I said so.
C: just for that, no
WR: its abt eraserrr :D!
C: holy shit im listening
WR: d1 dickriding
C: fuck off, call me rn

"Cheshire!" White Rabbit exclaimed, "How's working on hacking into the HPSC?"

"It'll be great if you would just actually help instead of seeing whatever bullshit they're saying at the damn police station." Cheshire said in a bored tone, typing being heard over the line.